Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

So anyway

So when are we gonna get Behind The Iron Gates? I wish she was on socials again to share more poetry like she did before...

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 10/15/2021 at 11:39 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

So when are we gonna get Behind The Iron Gates? I wish she was on socials again to share more poetry like she did before...

no bc i feel like im the only one who cares ab this

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

On 10/15/2021 at 11:39 PM, Hydroponic Weeds said:

ย 

15 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

no bc i feel like im the only one who cares ab this

Iโ€™m glad that so far (except for the one entire long poem she gave us right around QFTC, I forgot what itโ€™s called, a Sylvia one) she hasnโ€™t spoiled so many of the poems like she did with violetย lol. But, I do really want this and hope it comes by early next year at the latest. This one seems darker so I wouldnโ€™t mind a winter release!

can people with last fm help change theย ugly photoย by upvoting the one i posted?

ย 

i posted this blue one

https://www.last.fm/music/Lana+Del+Rey/Serene+Queen/+images/8bb4e04090cc957762461b918d36ebde

Last.FMย |ย Discogsย |ย Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

What Lana songsย are your favorite when you're depressed and angry?

ย 

SORRY I know this isn't a trauma dumping website but i'm struggling with grief and mental illness hard today. When I spiral like this I have to put makeup on while singing and dancing around because there's nothing worse than feeling ugly while sad lol.ย 

ย 

anyone have a playlist?ย ย 

ย 

of course I know which songs are my usual go tos but right now I just can't even think.ย 

ย 

thanks <333333ย 

28 minutes ago, trailerparkdream said:

ย 

SORRY I know this isn't a trauma dumping website but i'm struggling with grief and mental illness hard today. When I spiral like this I have to put makeup on while singing and dancing around because there's nothing worse than feeling ugly while sad lol.ย 

ย 

ย 

of course I know which songs are my usual go tos but right now I just can't even think.ย 

ย 

thanks <333333ย 

omg :(( sending so much love <3 there's a MH thread btw where u can actuallyย trauma dump should u want to <3 songs below are what i listen to when sad + angry that i think reflect what i feel well/are good company:

ย 

Spoiler

baby blue love

daytona meth

elvis

heavy hitter

i talk to jesus

nectar of the gods

pretty when you cry

lift your eyesย 

fuck it i love you

noir

try tonight

ย 

mUENGN9.png

1 hour ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

omg :(( sending so much love <3 there's a MH thread btw where u can actuallyย trauma dump should u want to <3 songs below are what i listen to when sad + angry that i think reflect what i feel well/are good company:

ย 

ย  Hide contents

baby blue love

daytona meth

elvis

heavy hitter

i talk to jesus

nectar of the gods

pretty when you cry

lift your eyesย 

fuck it i love you

noir

try tonight

ย 

thank you so much

1 hour ago, trailerparkdream said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

thanks <333333ย 

ย 

i just listen to cruel world over and over and over againย 

faSE.gif