Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

If she chose the alternative album cover as original cover instead of the group photo

I sometimes feel like this was her revenge for us shitting all over Chuck’s work: « you thought my sister was bad, watch what my brother can do » :thumb3: (kidding: I know she just loved that photo and what it represents to her)

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I sometimes feel like this was her revenge for us shitting all over Chuck’s work: « you thought my sister was bad, watch what my brother can do » :thumb3: (kidding: I know she just loved that photo and what it represents to her)

She could have at least used her Picsart free trial to edit the birdshit out of the cover though:crossed:

jk

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

yeah that could be the reason:thumb2: but it really looks like an ERROR considering all the other album covers she made:burn:

Just now, terrenceszyou said:

Where? lol 

On the floor under the letters TR in the word Country 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

36 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ confirmed that she wanted to put California on multiple albums and likes this song, so probably everything written here is true.

omg so with that in mind BOY final must be magnum opus material 😭 it’s literally my favorite unreleased ever

and also for giving me Margaret

1 hour ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

If she chose the alternative album cover as original cover instead of the group photo

I hate to admit it but this! I do get the intention behind the concept and it’s beautiful but it’s just a bad execution. It’s so noticeably that it’s just a random bts photo that someone snapped and they didn’t even try to bother fixing from the weird contrast to the eye tiring props. I’m pretty sure that the reason I love listening to bb is the cover and the reason I’m not listening chemtrails is also the cover.

26 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I hate to admit it but this! I do get the intention behind the concept and it’s beautiful but it’s just a bad execution. It’s so noticeably that it’s just a random bts photo that someone snapped and they didn’t even try to bother fixing from the weird contrast to the eye tiring props. I’m pretty sure that the reason I love listening to bb is the cover and the reason I’m not listening chemtrails is also the cover.

I grew to love the Chemtrails cover because it look spontaneous. She also took another one in a group with her family on the shoot, but it doesn't give me the same feeling. I prefer it as it is.

But there's the one on Ocean Blvd that I found very strange at first. The tags are beautiful, but it looks like one of Lana's countless Instagram selfies.

I’ll forever wonder what happened to her voice from summer 2019 to now. Girlie went from struggling with doin time high notes to not being able to sing shades of cool to suddenly being able to record songs like white dress. Did she have surgery or vocal training or sth? 

23 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I’ll forever wonder what happened to her voice from summer 2019 to now. Girlie went from struggling with doin time high notes to not being able to sing shades of cool to suddenly being able to record songs like white dress. Did she have surgery or vocal training or sth? 

I think she stopped vaping as much (or maybe she stopped smoking at this time I forgot when she switched to vaping)

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Y'all okay with the pastor interlude like police didn't find human remains and evidence of cannibalism in his LA home that he sold in 2013 :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Y'all okay with the pastor interlude like police didn't find human remains and evidence of cannibalism in his LA home that he sold in 2013 :eartha2:

we can all learn and grow from our mistakes and start over❤️

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

:tommy: huh

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy