Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

22 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Sorry but as a life long country music fan, and rural midwestern child, I can confirm that For K (Rahab) and Pawn Shop Blues are certainly country. If you’re being generous even Your Band Is All The Rage is even country. Just because it’s not much more than a guitar doesn’t mean anything. See Hank Williams! She also has covers of Some Things Last A Long Time, Summer Wine, and Country Road which could all also fall into that category.

Those are absolutely not country. PSB is a folk song through and through. For K Pt. 2 is as country as BUS which isn’t enough to earn it a country classification. I’ll also say that I don’t consider mainstream radio country country music either. I’m very much a purist when it comes to the genre and while Lana has touched it she’s never recorded and released a true country song. Honestly if she did I could die happy.

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

Well, let's talk about vinyl variants and colors. :true:

When are they gonna announce the yellow variant with the standard cover? RSD? I need it to complete the COCC-BB-TUOB yellow vinyl trilogy.

2 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

prettiest girl in country music is giving her best song ever so go cry ur asses off while the CUNTry bitches enjoy good music !!

She really needs to release that one. :trisha:

i’m getting so restless…should I make a personality quiz or something for us to do:bebe:

maybe insiders could set up a Wordle for us to guess titles with:oprah3:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath