Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Her kids are crying out to be fed and she just pops her head in view of their crib and she just sticks her tongue out at them.

It's been 10 days since she fed her children anything what kind of mother are you Lana?

Plus what if we don't like sushi? 

IgJs4jo.jpg

okay, that explains it or maybe not. 

bubble-gum-girl-telephonist-vector-86584

No don't give them second hand used gum ewww.

IgJs4jo.jpg

Maybe she had a slight accident with the kingsford charcoal because she was vaping at the time?

gqMPWY4.jpg

ERWW59w.png

Stop focusing on her eyebrows and flannels she's probably doing it to teach everyone an important lesson or something. 

You never know she could be doing all this to drive everyone insaner. 

Sincerely,

Lana Del KINGsford.

IgJs4jo.jpg

Her kids are crying out to be fed and she just pops her head in view of their crib and she just sticks her tongue out at them.

It's been 10 days since she fed her children anything what kind of mother are you Lana?

Plus what if we don't like sushi? 

IgJs4jo.jpg

okay, that explains it or maybe not. 

bubble-gum-girl-telephonist-vector-86584

No don't give them second hand used gum ewww.

Where is this picture of her from?

Just because the cover is "meaningful" doesnt mean its good. Nfr cover was tacky with that dude, the colors and the tragic font

I honestly was expecting a selfie with the way she handled the pre-release. I love its bright colours and love the font, which is very comic book (and that whole year before release was a big joke, so it fits in a very ironic way I guess). That cover is reminiscent of the LFl trailer, filled with hints of elements of the songs.

Just because the cover is "meaningful" doesnt mean its good. Nfr cover was tacky with that dude, the colors and the tragic font

I honestly don't really care how many things she tried to stuff in there. I would agree that easter eggs typa shit are cool, but the album cover, while cute, was just tragic to me.  :crossed:

I always thought it's meant in an endearing way. I mean of course it's an insult but I thought it meant even though he objectively isn't good, she loves all his faults and she can't help but have those feelings for him even though she knows it's not good for her. Subjectively, she prefers him despite his flaws.

I read it as in she’s telling herself to stop waiting for someone she deems perfect to come her way that may never arrive and rather just settle for him which is what most people do when they’re older and more mature it’s honest but also kinda wtf lol

I think her best quiet diss lyric is “why wait for the best when I could have you” - that is such a petty thing to say to someone like I would legit get depressed if someone said that to me lol

I used to dislike this line, but now I love it cause I view it as just super sarcastic - like oh yea, why on earth would I wait for someone nice and caring and perfect for me when I could have a fcking loser like you  :scoff:  hahaha like you say its such a quiet diss I love it!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

I also suspect that we also might finally get that compilation album of unreleased tracks Lana was talking about doing a few years ago. Interscope would love to get something like that out too!

Don't get your hopes up... I'm preparing myself for the very realistic possibility that we'll never get an unreleased album or pacific blue.

Today marks L4L anniversary. I hate being sketchy on Lana because I love her to bits but let’s just take a moment to remind ourselves it’s unlikely that COCC will be any worse than that.

I won’t comment on the whole LFL again because I’m one of the few that really like it, though it’s not her best.

What I liked about LFL was how we learned the names of the songs though various media (a title from an article here, another one from another interview there). And yes, I know there were some flaws to that rollout (Yosemite and no release date until the end of May, which is what happens when you begin talking too much about an album when still recording). The photo shoots were also splendid.

Each album has a different pre-release, which is something. I do prefer COCC’s silent treatment to the whatever that was NFR though; that era finally made sense a month before its release.

Don't get your hopes up... I'm preparing myself for the very realistic possibility that we'll never get an unreleased album or pacific blue.

I’m not holding my breath but I do think something like that will come out one day. Those kinds compilations do tend to make money and her unreleased songs are already getting out there. It would make sense for Lana and Interscope to capitalize on that.

Then there was the talk of Lana writing a broadway musical, but I don’t know where that is going.

I won’t comment on the whole LFL again because I’m one of the few that really like it, though it’s not her best.

What I liked about LFL was how we learned the names of the songs though various media (a title from an article here, another one from another interview there). And yes, I know there were some flaws to that rollout (Yosemite and no release date until the end of May, which is what happens when you begin talking too much about an album when still recording). The photo shoots were also splendid.

Each album has a different pre-release, which is something. I do prefer COCC’s silent treatment to the whatever that was NFR though; that era finally made sense a month before its release.

I actually really liked LFL. It’s an exceptional record. All her records are exceptional, it’s just that all her other records outdo LFL, but that’s just a testament to her talents.

I read it as in she’s telling herself to stop waiting for someone she deems perfect to come her way that may never arrive and rather just settle for him which is what most people do when they’re older and more mature it’s honest but also kinda wtf lol

I think plus the fact that it seems everyone is always looking for that "perfect" person and "perfect" just doesn't exist. It's not possible.