Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Which Unreleased song feels like your guilty pleasure?

Mine is Hit & Run

I don't know why I love it so much but it sounds so early 2000s, and kinda Lady Gagaish and reminds me of the time I discovered it in my final year of high school and I would listen to it and pretend I was not a model student and in fact a crazy bombshell who drives round town  :thumb:

Which Unreleased song feels like your guilty pleasure?

Mine is Hit & Run

Hahaha Hit + Run is so iconic. My housemates and I used to make fun of it and sing 'Simpson's Hit and Run' when we listened to it, but it is genuinely a trashy bop. Guilty pleasure indeed. 

I also really like Dynamite despite it being a lil kitchy. 

3lfQEhw.png

The meltdowns if NFR! had been titled Bird World

I'm still pretty confident she was saying 'Burnt World', which relates to the album artwork and some of the lyrics on NFR. 'Bird World' would've been just as iconic however.

3lfQEhw.png

The meltdowns if NFR! had been titled Bird World

Personally, I would've been soooo here for BIRD WORLD 

It's just so crackheaded and fun

In fact I hope COCC has a track called that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Personally, I would've been soooo here for BIRD WORLD

It's just so crackheaded and fun

In fact I hope COCC has a track called that

Omg no, every time i hear this title i remeber that asian soup made out of birds nests. Its haunting me

Not her supporting my fave Tove Lo! Legends stanning legends! Wished it wasn't that freaking remix but I'll take whatever

Stream Sunshine Kitty!

8nl2OpX.png

Just because someone may not deliberately be hurting people, it doesn't mean they should be impervious to criticisms.

Lana clearly does not think about how her privilege benefits her, normalises the problem and takes something away from others.

And actually, she clearly IS bothered when people call her out. So much that she will backlash with a stream of comments or ignore it & silently suffer. I wish she'd learn, which would also prevent her from going through this again, but she just ain't.

Like correct me if I'm wrong but it's ok to hate her for multiple visits to a homophobic church but not okay to hate on her if she's still in relations with a blue lives matter cop cause it's her personal choice and that's to far, you'll hurt her!!!

I look at some of these comments, some suggesting that she is not “sincere” or “deep” when in fact her music is deep and sincere and inspires many people around the world.

As for Lana being bothered when people call her out, she has been treated like crap from the press and online for years. How much of that do you expect her to take before she snaps? I’m surprised she didn’t unload sooner.

But can one really be a fan and really love her while constantly acting like she is not deep and accusing her of being privileged while not really knowing what she deals with on a day to day basis?

This is not how fans treat the artist they like. When I do see this I have to question the sincerity of those who make these kinds of comments and then claim to be fans.

Again, Stan culture and toxic fandom destroys artists. It destroyed Amy Winehouse 9 years ago today.

Just some food for thought.

Even though I’m trying to go vegetarian, I still can’t resist a really great chicken. Just put some on the grill a few days ago and I’m like “can I really give this up?”

im lowkey so bad at cooking chicken idk what im doing wrong it always ends up so overly chewy and ill be sat there chewing one mouthful for like 2 minutes :oprah2:

O/T: plaid shirt

RVhKIwP.gif

im lowkey so bad at cooking chicken idk what im doing wrong it always ends up so overly chewy and ill be sat there chewing one mouthful for like 2 minutes :oprah2:

O/T: plaid shirt

If you are doing on the grill then you might be overcooking it. I like to BBQ chicken so I tend to cook it at a medium flame. Gotta go be feel too!

IF she is dating him again, then this would really make all her BLM talk seem super fake. Going to bed with someone who does racial profiling, posts BlueLM-crap and is probably a gun obsessed Trumper is not "having different opinions on a topic", it shows that you don't actually care for those things.

But if I get it right, people just assume this because of the car ?!?

And since she changed WHF to Chemtrails, maybe she redid the WHF-song from a lovesong to a disstrack (kind of how she reworked BAR and Cherry when hrr feelings changed)

Apart from that, the blonde-low-fi-flanel style seems to be the new aesthetic. I like it!

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

IF she is dating him again, then this would really make all her BLM talk seem super fake. Going to bed with someone who does racial profiling, posts BlueLM-crap and is probably a gun obsessed Trumper is not "having different opinions on a topic", it shows that you don't actually care for those things.

But if I get it right, people just assume this because of the car ?!?

And since she changed WHF to Chemtrails, maybe she redid the WHF-song from a lovesong to a disstrack (kind of how she reworked BAR and Cherry when hrr feelings changed)

Apart from that, the blonde-low-fi-flanel style seems to be the new aesthetic. I like it!

wait what was the original cherry?

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me