Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I was watching old interviews from like 2012 and do y'all really think she was sober then? From 2012-2014 she defs either acted high or was high. 

Some people think she was on something during this performance... who knows

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Some people think she was on something during this performance... who knows

There have been multiple reports that she used to do coke before every show ... probably due to nerves.

Countless people - including musicians themselves - have said in interviews and books that it's almost impossible to avoid them if you're in the industry. Additionally, at least two of her high-profile exes were definitely into them (Barrie and Gerald), and there are also indications that her others were, too.

It's all through her music, and through the music industry in general.

She did drugs. She possibly still does them. It doesn't make her a bad person, and talking about it isn't a terrible thing to do. People need to deal. (This is not @ you, Doll, but I feel like every time we discuss this, people get upset).

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

i feel like this song has so much lana energy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFbUsVtGh0U

Really? I don't see Lana at all (and i'm a Madonna fan too). Plus I find this song SO boring, M.

Funny fact: I love Lana's cover of You Must Love Me, actually I think her version's so much better than Madonna's one.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Really? I don't see Lana at all (and i'm a Madonna fan too). Plus I find this song SO boring, M.

Funny fact: I love Lana's cover of You Must Love Me, actually I think her version's so much better than Madonna's one.

Turn On Location. I Just Want to talk

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

i feel like this song has so much lana energy

There are also a few songs on Ray of Light that I think feel are very Lana-ish. Drowned World, Candy Perfume Girl and Swim come to mind.

Actually, Rick worked on that album. For anyone who's not into Madonna and has never heard it, that album is worth a listen. Trust.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I recently finished reading My Dark Vanessa

The author is a Lana fan confirmed. She made a playlist that is supposed to accompany the book’s scenes and she added 3 songs (hope, Off To The Races, Mariners). Imo she could’ve added Cinnamon Girl too

but basically if you dig around the author’s social media, she references Lana a lot

I was gonna say this

Random but I love that you're so active uwu

Summer vacation is not as busy for me, plus the whole pandemic situation cancelled any chance of a trip.

Plus it’s fucking pre-release time!!!!! (Both the most wonderful and stressful time of year haha)

And thanks hun!

big boobs

What? Um chile anyway soo

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

of course she’s gonna still be writing about barrie they broke up like 5 years ago but it’s obvious most of nfr was about him and weren’t they hanging out sometime last year

wait huh (besides california what on nfr had anything to do with barrie?)

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me