Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I never understood why Lana has ditched both Brian Wilson and Giorgio Moroder's mid-collab back in 2013/14. Like these dudes are legends and Miss Del Rey just left the both of them on read.  :rip:

Chuck stinks, it’s so nice to be able to say that out loud.

Tbh I've seen lotsa stuff she's done with other artists or for other projects/businesses and like... some of it is actually good.

But the vast majority of what she's done with Lanz is just so plain, DIY and amateur through and through. Like she's nowhere near the level of artistry and perfection of someone like Neil Krug. 

Chuck stinks, it’s so nice to be able to say that out loud.

When I said a variation of that, I got called all sorts of names by other members.

Might buy myself a typewriter ...

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Y'all's Chuck hate is ridiculous. She's shot all of Lana's best non BTD Official covers and her work for other people is really good too. I think you guys just need something to complain about everyday while waiting in between projects because if you don't incessantly complain for thousands of pages on lanaboards, lanaboards gets boring then and you stop logging in everyday and realize you actually don't have all that much going on IRL/

So: what vinyl color? I think Puke Green. Or Ugly Mustard Yellow. I hope there's a Zine style cover and there are cassette versions to buy

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

She's shot all of Lana's best non BTD Official covers and her work for other people is really good too.

Bahaha even when you're defending Chuck's work, you're still benchmarking it below Born to Die.

And with that consideration, why would anyone want Chuck's work when we know how good the artwork could be with anyone else . . ?

3lfQEhw.png

Chuck is ridiculous.

So: what vinyl color? I think Puke Green. Or Ugly Mustard Yellow. I hope there's a Zine style cover and there are cassette versions to buy

The vinyl shall be sapphire blue

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Y'all's Chuck hate is ridiculous. She's shot all of Lana's best non BTD Official covers and her work for other people is really good too. I think you guys just need something to complain about everyday while waiting in between projects because if you don't incessantly complain for thousands of pages on lanaboards, lanaboards gets boring then and you stop logging in everyday and realize you actually don't have all that much going on IRL/

you typed all this and chuck still sucks omg

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Unless neil is terry richardson then i'm sure they can pull off an iconic shoot while staying 2 meters apart

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e