Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Some people told here they have rough times and i am also in a crisis since october. Could it be that there is a shift in our human nature or is it esoteric bullshit?

I could imagine that lana gives us the answers we need to become fuller who we really are. 

I want to dive in more in her lyrical universe and i want to explore some of her most spiritual and deepest writings. Have you some advices which songs i should take?

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Here is my LDR perfume line based on all of her albums :flutter: 

Spoiler

Carmen 

A perfume based on the girly, sultry nature of Born to Die, Carmen smells like Old Hollywood glamour and passion.

Top Notes 

Cherry

Middle Notes

Almond, Rose, Tonka Bean

Base Notes

Vanilla, Tobacco, Cinnamon. 

Tropico

Based on the heavenly short film, Tropico smells like Paradise. 

Top Notes

Pineapple, Palm Leaf

Middle Notes 

Coconut

Base Notes

Vanilla, Sandalwood 

Old Money

Dark and sexy, Old Money smells like a 1960s bar and your boyfriends vintage leather jacket.

Top Notes 

Rose, Whiskey 

Middle Notes

Leather, Vetiver, Vanilla

Base Notes

Tobacco, Amber, Oud

Pink Flamingo

Set in the Italian summer, Pink Flamingo is a refreshing floral citrus scent made to evoke the leisure and opulence of Honeymoon.

Top notes

Limoncello, bergamot, orange blossom 

Middle notes

Lemon, blood orange

Base notes 

Jasmine, rose water, sea notes

Daisy Chains

From an essential summertime album, comes an essential summertime perfume. Daisy Chains is a sweet warm floral scent reminiscent of cotton candy and summer heat. 

Top notes

Daisies, Jasmine, Gardenia

Middle notes

Strawberry, Caramel, Raspberry

Base notes 

Marshamallow, Jasmine, Vanilla, musk

Cinnamon Girl

Based on the journey through the sea and mountains that Norman Fucking Rockwell takes you on, Cinnamon Girl is a fresh,spicy, and woody scent that is reminiscent of a road trip along the Pacific Coast.

Top notes

Sea Notes, Pear, Cinnamon

Middle notes

Pink Pepper, Musk

Base Notes

Cedar, Patchouli, Amber, Cinnamon

Wild at Heart

For those with Wanderlust, Wild at Heart is reminiscent of wandering around the California mountains, and making sure to stop and smell the roses. 

Top Notes

Lavender, Rose, Violet 

Middle Notes

Sage, Iris

Base Notes

Amber, Patchouli, Oak Moss

Cherry Blossom 

A delicate, feminine scent, Cherry Blossom is based on the vulnerable nature of Blue Banisters. Cherry Blossom is a creamy warm floral scent. 

Top Notes

Honey, Rose, Cherry Blossom

Middle Notes 

Jasmine, Honey

Base Notes

Milk, Vanilla, Musk

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Here is my LDR perfume line based on all of her albums :flutter: 

Hide contents

Carmen 

A perfume based on the girly, sultry nature of Born to Die, Carmen smells like Old Hollywood glamour and passion.

Top Notes 

Cherry

Middle Notes

Almond, Rose, Tonka Bean

Base Notes

Vanilla, Tobacco, Cinnamon. 

Tropico

Based on the heavenly short film, Tropico smells like Paradise. 

Top Notes

Pineapple, Palm Leaf

Middle Notes 

Coconut

Base Notes

Vanilla, Sandalwood 

Old Money

Dark and sexy, Old Money smells like a 1960s bar and your boyfriends vintage leather jacket.

Top Notes 

Rose, Whiskey 

Middle Notes

Leather, Vetiver, Vanilla

Base Notes

Tobacco, Amber, Oud

Pink Flamingo

Set in the Italian summer, Pink Flamingo is a refreshing floral citrus scent made to evoke the leisure and opulence of Honeymoon.

Top notes

Limoncello, bergamot, orange blossom 

Middle notes

Lemon, blood orange

Base notes 

Jasmine, rose water, sea notes

Daisy Chains

From an essential summertime album, comes an essential summertime perfume. Daisy Chains is a sweet warm floral scent reminiscent of cotton candy and summer heat. 

Top notes

Daisies, Jasmine, Gardenia

Middle notes

Strawberry, Caramel, Raspberry

Base notes 

Marshamallow, Jasmine, Vanilla, musk

Cinnamon Girl

Based on the journey through the sea and mountains that Norman Fucking Rockwell takes you on, Cinnamon Girl is a fresh,spicy, and woody scent that is reminiscent of a road trip along the Pacific Coast.

Top notes

Sea Notes, Pear, Cinnamon

Middle notes

Pink Pepper, Musk

Base Notes

Cedar, Patchouli, Amber, Cinnamon

Wild at Heart

For those with Wanderlust, Wild at Heart is reminiscent of wandering around the California mountains, and making sure to stop and smell the roses. 

Top Notes

Lavender, Rose, Violet 

Middle Notes

Sage, Iris

Base Notes

Amber, Patchouli, Oak Moss

Cherry Blossom 

A delicate, feminine scent, Cherry Blossom is based on the vulnerable nature of Blue Banisters. Cherry Blossom is a creamy warm floral scent. 

Top Notes

Honey, Rose, Cherry Blossom

Middle Notes 

Jasmine, Honey

Base Notes

Milk, Vanilla, Musk

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

6 minutes ago, lanita said:

THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

Thank you!! I might make a topic so more people see it LOL it took a while 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

17 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

bc a pregnancy would be "for the fans" ??  :eek:

if lana had children i fear she'd never release a song again she'd probably only focus only on her family and their safety tbh

(as she should obviously but it would just be disappointing)

Same. obviously she really longs to have children and I wish her all the best in life. Lana doesn't owe us anything, but the day she reveals she is indeed pregnant, well yeah I will be so worried that we'll get no more music... (I feel so selfish for even writing this lol) :sadcore2::rollin:

(or maybe not even children will make her stop her from feeding us :pray2:)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

13 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Same. obviously she really longs to have children and I wish her all the best in life. Lana doesn't owe us anything, but the day she reveals she is indeed pregnant, well yeah I will be so worried that we'll get no more music... (I feel so selfish for even writing this lol) :sadcore2::rollin:

pls how about her going to make more piano ballad lullaby albums for her child? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

38 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Honestly I feel like an artistic soul like Lana couldn’t ever really stop making music. When art in whatever form is your whole being it’s almost impossible not to casually write songs & create melodies in your head, especially because she’s been doing it for practically her whole life

Whether she’d ever actually RELEASE any of it is a different story. But honestly I feel like she would, just less frequently. Wishful thinking perhaps lol

43 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

Lana having a child and it not being me… is something I don’t want to think about

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

2 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

What if the surprise is Lana announcing her next album called "Confronting my mother over virgin mojitos at the TGI Friday's on La Tijera Boulevard" ???

:stareney:

Top 5 Lana songs of all time ranking:

1. Lolita

2. Beautiful 

3. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

4. Guns & Roses

5. Breaking Up Slowly (featuring Nikki Lane)

Top 5 Lana songs after DYKTTATUOB comes out (prediction)

1. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

2. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

3. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

4. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

5. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

Just now, Cake Bush said:

Top 5 Lana songs of all time ranking:

1. Lolita

2. Beautiful 

3. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

4. Guns & Roses

5. Breaking Up Slowly (featuring Nikki Lane)

Top 5 Lana songs after DYKTTATUOB comes out (prediction)

1. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

2. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

3. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

4. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

5. Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he's deep sea fishing

omfg u are so tasteless i cant handle today takes any more it gotta be a troll atp

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 minute ago, AlexVirtuell said:

Looking for a leak.

I'm still looking for my ooooown version of a certain link. One without the the wait and where the music can just flow. No meltdowns in this forum, only melodies when you and I collide. Its just a dream I had in mind...:pray2:

not again come on man

Just now, thebeautydelrey said:

LDR10 be called

Letting my actions offend over attitudes or only angels onward and onward and again onward and onward and onward just saying donkey Kong fucks Luigi with tongue, yes, right?

Just now, Cake Bush said:

Letting my actions offend over attitudes or only angels onward and onward and again onward and onward and onward just saying donkey Kong fucks Luigi with tongue, yes, right?

@mods stop this madness