Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I literally haven’t made fun of people with mental illness but go off. These kind of jokes are not cute and pretty inconsiderate. Calling a song a snoozefest is in no way comparable.

You are literally negative whole conversation,that joke with meds wasn’t even about real health problem and trust me people here understand the problem of mental health. 

stop pulling out political defensive cards when y'all still a misogynist & a total dickhead disrespects towards a woman and her works that y'all think y'all being a stan for.

message sent with concerns that will never be addressed.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

I think her melodic compositions remain just as catchy. I caught myself humming Fingertips in the last few days and that’s a song that has no hooks whatsoever… the thing is that her arrangements are getting more complex and less accessible in a way that track like Radio is. And it’s ok that people don’t jive with it but I think her strength as a melody arranger remains as stronger than ever.

How did you manage to draw a connection between a gorgeous song like Radio and a song like Fingertinps? 💀 There is literally nothing about these two that can be compared.

Thay said, I think the problem with the lack of melodies is, that she's writing these songs from a less rhythmic pov but starts with poetry and lyrics. Looking at how she used to write her songs starting with a hook or some melodic concept and recording it in her laptop…there is clearly something different.

I don’t think she has lost that ability, I personally think the collaborators are the problem. There is not a strong composer on her current team who can turn her concepts into full fleshed out songs.

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

How did you manage to draw a connection between a gorgeous song like Radio and a song like Fingertinps? 💀 There is literally nothing about these two that can be compared.

Thay said, I think the problem with the lack of melodies is, that she's writing these songs from a less rhythmic pov but starts with poetry and lyrics. Looking at how she used to write her songs starting with a hook or some melodic concept and recording it in her laptop…there is clearly something different.

I don’t think she has lost that ability, I personally think the collaborators are the problem. There is not a strong composer on her current team who can turn her concepts into full fleshed out songs.

He literally explained his reasoning. 

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

I’m not interested in talking to you about this subject (or any other) so you might as well try your luck elsewhere.

IMG-7960.jpg