Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Please stay on topic, everyone.

I've been considering making a new topic for the "surprise" discussion and moving all the former posts about it into said thread, especially since we now know it doesn't pertain to this album (from BOZ)

This thread keeps getting cluttered with the hostile discussion surrounding it, and even though I would prefer for all the hostility to cease completely, I think it would at least be nice to just have the conversation surrounding the surprise not continuously fill this thread and derail it.

Let me know what you think x

I think creating a new topic would be the best option so all the speculation (which is taking more than 50& of the new replies here) can move there. :true:

21 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

okay you know what i bit my tongue long enough but both of you contribute NOTHING to this forum but pure negativity and bitchiness and i am TIRED of it. i would ignore your posts but i think it actually needs to be addressed.. there’s a difference between other members (i’m not going to name drop but i’m sure some of you know who i’m talking about) who can be bitchy and rude etc but they balance it out and their points are valid with an argument etc 

but this is just fucking ridiculous now 

either log off and go and deal with the people who are making you that miserable that you think your safe haven is an INTERNET FORUM for LANA DEL fucking REY for you to just spout constant negativity, or just leave the forum and find other people to harass. 

@barttttender you’ve made it clear you don’t like lana other than nfr which is fine, but fuck off. stop tearing her work down and literally everyone else’s. it is not cute to be bitchy. 

@blackpalmtrees you have started fights with so many people here and it is exhausting

you are also rude and dismissive of other peoples opinions 

both of you need a fucking reality check, it is never that deep and how pathetic do your lives have to be to keep tearing down other people anonymously? like jesus fucking christ

some of these new users are completely unbearable and it is no wonder that so many people i’ve enjoyed the presence of have just left

i don’t want anyone else to be driven away to leave because of insufferable constant bullshit

ATE THEM UP! Can someone turn this SHIT up? :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Please stay on topic, everyone.

I've been considering making a new topic for the "surprise" discussion and moving all the former posts about it into said thread, especially since we now know it doesn't pertain to this album (from BOZ)

This thread keeps getting cluttered with the hostile discussion surrounding it, and even though I would prefer for all the hostility to cease completely, I think it would at least be nice to just have the conversation surrounding the surprise not continuously fill this thread and derail it.

Let me know what you think x

I’d rather not move it to a different thread tbh but I kind of would think it belongs in one I guess. I mean the announcement’s going to be made shortly so no harm in leaving it here. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

33 minutes ago, Billie said:

IJBOL you need to log off baby and touch grass :eartha:

it was never that serious… this is funny asf and not the serve you think it is

idk who you think you are but do not start with me. nothing i said was rude and i did not @ you

i do not revolve my life around a forum, nor spreading negativity.. 

any posts i make on here are purely me being unserious and taking the piss or my GENUINE takes on things. i do not get involved with petty drama because i do not care nor am i 14 to be calling people out online. but i didn’t join a forum for people to talk about their opinions and differing opinions on lana (and other artists) for people to be downright disrespectful and slating others. 

there’s a difference between not liking music and just being a dick

wasn’t trying to ‘serve’ i’m not a child who cares about validity from strangers on the internet nor do i care about some rando bitch sharing their 2 cents that i didn’t ask for on a post where 35 people seemed to agree with me. not going to reply, argue with the wall. stream the grants and good day. 

god bless and fuck off:kiss3:

3 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

idk who you think you are but do not start with me. nothing i said was rude and i did not @ you

i do not revolve my life around a forum, nor spreading negativity.. 

any posts i make on here are purely me being unserious and taking the piss or my GENUINE takes on things. i do not get involved with petty drama because i do not care nor am i 14 to be calling people out online. but i didn’t join a forum for people to talk about their opinions and differing opinions on lana (and other artists) for people to be downright disrespectful and slating others. 

there’s a difference between not liking music and just being a dick

wasn’t trying to ‘serve’ i’m not a child who cares about validity from strangers on the internet nor do i care about some rando bitch sharing their 2 cents that i didn’t ask for on a post where 35 people seemed to agree with me. not going to reply, argue with the wall. stream the grants and good day. 

god bless and fuck off:kiss3:

oh i defo hit a nerve :true: ITS NEVER THAT SERIOUS EVER

53 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

make it stop i’m begging i can’t with shit like this anymore 

53 minutes ago, missdaytona said:

Hide contents

[REMOVED]

mod note: user was banned for this post

that was quick :sass:

57 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

okay you know what i bit my tongue long enough but both of you contribute NOTHING to this forum but pure negativity and bitchiness and i am TIRED of it. i would ignore your posts but i think it actually needs to be addressed.. there’s a difference between other members (i’m not going to name drop but i’m sure some of you know who i’m talking about) who can be bitchy and rude etc but they balance it out and their points are valid with an argument etc 

but this is just fucking ridiculous now 

either log off and go and deal with the people who are making you that miserable that you think your safe haven is an INTERNET FORUM for LANA DEL fucking REY for you to just spout constant negativity, or just leave the forum and find other people to harass. 

@barttttender you’ve made it clear you don’t like lana other than nfr which is fine, but fuck off. stop tearing her work down and literally everyone else’s. it is not cute to be bitchy. 

@blackpalmtrees you have started fights with so many people here and it is exhausting

you are also rude and dismissive of other peoples opinions 

both of you need a fucking reality check, it is never that deep and how pathetic do your lives have to be to keep tearing down other people anonymously? like jesus fucking christ

some of these new users are completely unbearable and it is no wonder that so many people i’ve enjoyed the presence of have just left

i don’t want anyone else to be driven away to leave because of insufferable constant bullshit

Yes. Put them bitches IN THEIR PLACE.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

"Delusion of grandeur is a false belief in one’s power or importance. It may be a symptom of a mental health disorder and can cause confusion between what is real and what is not." - Healthline

CLEARED :bebe:

2 minutes ago, nikkilane77 said:

the surprise was that he was gonna guest star on Lana's new music video directly from a jail cell!

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/422755-lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/?do=findComment&comment=23491066

NO ONE WAS ARRESTED!