Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

What on Earth is going on here, Lana just trying to take us to church and somebody out here spitting hate crimes :omfg2:

the lanaboards delulu claimed another casualty. this is what months of speculation, listening to Rosemead exclusives and begging boz for clarity does to an impressionable mind.

5 hours ago, 111 said:

it all started with this surprise nonsense... literally not a single moment was spent being happy about a new single release and potential interview and it's just been negativity & hostile vibes in here since that :tommy:

Don’t act like you didn’t add to it by writing stuff about the things BOZ allegedly shared with you and others in private. :mj:

That said, these threads will always be dramatic and fast-paced. Also, Lana's current output is pretty divisive and her fanbase is less accepting of different opinions than ever before. All of this really doesn’t come as a surprise.

8 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

The Grants it’s literally so heartbreaking….

If you don’t like it I don’t know what wrong with you :toofunny:

Literally this is the kind of bullcrap that will keep me posting my controversial opinions.

There is nothing WRONG with not liking her current music or songs of a certain type. We just have different preferences/tastes and probably started stanning Lana when she was making different music with more catchy melodies.

when people can't just shut up and stop saying negative things
when people can't just shut up and ignore others saying negative things
when people

btw this only applies to rude and disrespectful ppl, NOT just ppl voicing their opinions
im all for opinions

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

5 hours ago, imaginist said:

You don’t need to speak up for anyone lol. People aren’t afraid to say they hate something ON THE INTERNET :eartha:

They sure as hell might be considering how yall mass bully anyone who dares to voice a negative opinion about Lana’s latest snoozefests.

Just now, The Love Witch said:

They sure as hell might be considering how yall mass bully anyone who dares to voice a negative opinion about Lana’s latest snoozefests.

i can't say i disagree with the sentiment... but it's not that serious:air2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

when people can't just shut up and stop saying negative things
when people can't just shut up and ignore others saying negative things
when people

btw this only applies to rude and disrespectful ppl, NOT just ppl voicing their opinions
im all for opinions

You literally make no sense, sweetie and you contradict yourself within that very post.

3 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Literally this is the kind of bullcrap that will keep me posting my controversial opinions.

There is nothing WRONG with not liking her current music or songs of a certain type. We just have different preferences/tastes and probably started stanning Lana when she was making different music with more catchy melodies.

you didn’t have to make the text bold :thumb3: I get it that some people are fans of her old music but what is the sense of sitting here and being active when her style and music change so much and someone is not even a fan of her now ? 

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

this statement would have been so much better if you didn't have to say "snoozefests" because now, not only are you voicing a negative opinion (which is perfectly fine), you are now being rude and deliberately disrespectful to Lana. you can not like something and still be nice without calling it a snoozefest

2 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

You literally make no sense, sweetie and you contradict yourself within that very post.

alright pls don't call me sweetie, and im not contradicting myself
when I say "negative things," im talking about being rude/disrespectful, YOU CAN VOICE OPINIONS IN A NICE WAY
what is so hard to understand

8 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

Don’t act like you didn’t add to it by writing stuff about the things BOZ allegedly shared with you and others in private. :mj:

That said, these threads will always be dramatic and fast-paced. Also, Lana's current output is pretty divisive and her fanbase is less accepting of different opinions than ever before. All of this really doesn’t come as a surprise.

Yeah this is really dumb. Why can't the people here not enjoying her music and.accepting that other users don't like it. 

I really love some songs from the record and others don't speak to me. I would wish that the variety of opinions is here more accepted.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

you didn’t have to make the text bold :thumb3: I get it that some people are fans of her old music but what is the sense of sitting here and being active when her style and music change so much and someone is not even a fan of her now ? 

Because her old music doesn’t just disappear. It’s fun to talk about her old music, her videos, her lyrics. Talk about physical or digital audio collection. It’s fun making cover art or fantasizing about set lists. Talk about new leaks of unreleased songs, s.o.

What exactly makes you think you have to like her new music as well to be a fan of hers? Why does that immediately disqualify someone's fan status or should mean that they should become inactive?

It's also not like she has a few gems of songs on the albums she released that I dislike. So far, there has always been at least one song on every album I enjoyed.

Just now, Morningcrow said:

But....This is a thread dedicated to her new music.

Maybe this thread is too triggering for some, maybe other discussions not focused on "Tunnel" would be less problematic for some.

So am I just supposed to expect everything from this album to be bad? No. I have very loudly expressed my love for A&W when it dropped. It’s not like I go into this album thinking that everything was gonna be trash. I still take my time to listen to it and comment.