Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Just now, blackestday89 said:

Why are you always doing like the old times are gone?

Reveal hidden contents

A&w, sweet, snippets of taco truck, peppers and fishtails give me all old lana vibes

I think that’s what they hope is the case. I feel like many of the post-NFR babes hate everything prior (in particular BTD) cause they associate it with “locals” and also because her setlists rarely ever feature anything other than songs from BTD, P, UV & LFL. 😅

5 minutes ago, 111 said:

not husband stealers... 

5 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

How unfortunate.

And there was no correlation.

What @Sportscruiser posted made perfect sense to everyone on this forum whose reading comprehension skills developed as they matured.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I think that’s what they hope is the case. I feel like many of the post-NFR babes hate everything prior (in particular BTD) cause they associate it with “locals” and also because her setlists rarely ever feature anything other than songs from BTD, P, UV & LFL. 😅

"post NFR-babes hate everything in prior(in particular BTD)" wtf 

I see what are you doing here,trust me your NFR-babes like her old stuff :awk:

6 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

What @Sportscruiser posted made perfect sense to everyone on this forum whose reading comprehension skills developed as they matured.

In what way is Radio a complex song in the vein of Fingertips? I know yall are just bitter as hell cause I don’t succumb to the cult of Folkna but please… what he said made no sense. 😂😂 He pulled that comparison out of I don’t wanna know where. Those two songs have nothing in common and when I asked him to elaborate, he refused. I think that pretty much proved my point.

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

In what way is Radio a complex song in the vein of Fingertips? I know yall are just bitter as hell cause I don’t succumb to the cult of Folkna bit please… what he said made no sense. 😂😂 He pulled that comparison out of I don’t wanna know where. Those two songs have nothing in common and when I asked hin to elaborate, he refused. I think that pretty much proved my point.

You have no brain and evidently don't know how to read either, goodbye. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, The Love Witch said:

In what way is Radio a complex song in the vein of Fingertips? I know yall are just bitter as hell cause I don’t succumb to the cult of Folkna bit please… what he said made no sense. 😂😂 He pulled that comparison out of I don’t wanna know where. Those two songs have nothing in common and when I asked hin to elaborate, he refused. I think that pretty much proved my point.

girl just give it UPPPPPP omfg 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, The Love Witch said:

I’m just gonna say it 

He doesn’t wanna talk to you cuz you’re a dumb bitch.

he could’ve picked many songs but Radio is just the first one that came to his mind.

By the way NFR is my favorite album and BTD is #3 

Mod note: User was warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

I’m just gonna say it 

He doesn’t wanna talk to you cuz you’re a dumb bitch.

he could’ve picked many songs but Radio is just the first one that came to his mind.

By the way NFR is my favorite album and BTD is #3 

The fact that you people are resorting to insults shows me, that I’m in the right here.

The fact that you cannot discuss Lana’s music and treat people who have a different opinion than you with respect and have to use insults is pretty immature and embarrassing ngl.