Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm talkin to him and idk what you guys did to him but he's upset:bebe:

and you digged your own grave with this cause he won't leak it cause he don't wanna get involved with lb anymore

?

he just posted a story saying that he bought the vinyl.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

youre very gullible arent u

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

please block him and move on :rip:  i guarantee you, he does not have the album.

i mean did we not see a person literally having the same vinyl yesterday? obviously spotify messed up 

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i mean did we not see a person literally having the same vinyl yesterday? obviously spotify messed up 

theyre sold and shipped by lanas store, are you for real right now

image.png

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The guys probably stalking LB all day and decided to make a fake lil vinyl after seeing it posted in here, hoping to get LB to bring him back.. who else has an insta post begging to be unblocked :bebe:

I’m just confused how he’d be able to make it look so real. He got a vinyl pressing plant in his basement or something? 

alright can we not argue over that person :rip:

if you know anything about arcadialovesong and that whole situation, then you would know that the chances of him having the album are slim to none. just move on

6 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i'm talkin to him and idk what you guys did to him but he's upset:bebe:

and you digged your own grave with this cause he won't leak it cause he don't wanna get involved with lb anymore

Well, tell him to send you an audio of a song we don't know and we'll believe him. He is probably lying. :eartha:

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

So Spotify messed up and sent it to the 1 person who notoriously fakes information and has desperately and begged to be unbanned endlessly for 2 years, and not one of the thousands of other people that ordered it? Ok :rip: 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

So Spotify messed up and sent it to the 1 person who notoriously fakes information and has desperately and begged to be unbanned endlessly for 2 years, and not one of the thousands of other people that ordered it? Ok :rip: 

2 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

if you know anything about arcadialovesong and that whole situation, then you would know that the chances of him having the album are slim to none. just move on

i have no idea who this person is or what he has done cause i wasn't active during the BB pre release (sorry i wasnt too excited :slayty:)

so sorry for not knowing this like it was common knowledge or smth ig ???

10 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg calm down with the attitude it's not that serious:pls:

this is why some of yall scare people away, be nicer!!!

I-

Dominik didn't even say anything bad lmao maybe try not being such a snowflake ig :hottie:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

I-

Dominik didn't even say anything bad lmao maybe try not being such a snowflake ig :hottie:

12 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

if you know anything about arcadialovesong and that whole situation, then you would know that the chances of him having the album are slim to none. Just move on

can we not reignite that discussion please, and let’s not escalate it by calling others snowflakes :lanasrs2:

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

can we not reignite that discussion please, and let’s not escalate it by calling others snowflakes :lanasrs2:

So now I can't use the words I want? What's wrong abt using the word snowflake? I'm not calling anyone a bitch or similar words lmao 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif