Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

Why is Lana such an easy target over the smallest crap? All the woke mob outrage over the chola inspired fashion and using a spanish name when she doesn't have background from a Spanish speaking country. Did rappers YG, Tyga, or Blueface ever as much get called out for cultural appropriation for doing latin/mexican themed songs, the videos featuring the artists dressed as mariachis, and twerking latina dancers around them?

As someone of Mexican indigenous background, and surrounded by other people of Mexican and Central American descent, the majority of us don't care if people of other backgrounds enjoy our cultures or whatever. There are bigger issues concerning latino communities than a silly rap song or white/asian girls wearing flannel shirts and dark lipliner. 

Edit: Back to Lana, I don't think it's because she's white and it's easy to assume a white person is racist. People seem to be over Billie saying a racial slur in an old video scandal, and with Lana people are just digging for things. 

:sluttybunny:🌧️

1 minute ago, Im a ghost now said:

why though? just genuinely curious, I never heard of him

It's related/similar to Red Scare Pod. Edgy humour and I don't want Lana on a podcast talking about politics. This already ended bad with Annie Mac who wasn't trying to set her up.

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It's related/similar to Red Scare Pod. Edgy humour and I don't want Lana on a podcast talking about politics. This already ended bad with Annie Mac who wasn't trying to set her up.

Oh so she's definitely not doing it... he just said her name for clout I think. No way she'll repeat the AM fiasco :omfg2: