Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

On 7/18/2023 at 11:15 PM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Rob revealed in a new Dazed interview that he already has enough music to record a second album, probably out next year. 

watch the OB outtake end up there :brows:

seriously though, that family is working at the speed of light :oprah2:

Just read it, too. Very interesting interview. He might even be able to release it this year he says. 🙈 This family seriously wants to ruin us collectors 😂

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/60378/1/rob-grant-lana-del-rey-dad-interview-lost-at-sea-album-review-classical-music

"He already has a second album’s worth of music ready to record and release later in the year or next year. “You’re the first to know that,” he says, and to know that he’s worked on more music with Lana."

It was expensive watch it 

6 hours ago, Olympia said:

Just read it, too. Very interesting interview. He might even be able to release it this year he says. 🙈 This family seriously wants to ruin us collectors 😂

https://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/60378/1/rob-grant-lana-del-rey-dad-interview-lost-at-sea-album-review-classical-music

"He already has a second album’s worth of music ready to record and release later in the year or next year. “You’re the first to know that,” he says, and to know that he’s worked on more music with Lana."

I’m not seriously expecting his second album this year since he has to record it (Lana and him seem to share the same « ability » to underestimate the time it takes for a musical project to come to fruition :omfg2:). Especially if he wants to work again with those big name producers he had for his first LP. I still can’t believe he could get his hands on Jack, Zach and Dan Heath for his first album :oprah2: (thank goodness for his famous daughter. Nepo daddy indeed :omfg2:)

I asked this a week or two ago, but I wanted to see if anyone who ordered from a restock received their signed Lana print? My order supposedly dispatched June 13th and I haven't received anything. I check my mailbox every day. I wanted to email customer service, but all of the links at the bottom of my emails say the store is down and I can't find an email address to contact. This is super frustrating to say the least. :noparty:

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze

On 7/12/2023 at 5:02 PM, All Around the Moon said:

I'm not sure if this is the right thread for it, but did anyone receive their signed Lana print from her dad's store? I ordered from one of the restocks that happened a week or so after they sold out. My order supposedly dispatched on June 13, but has yet to show up. :crossed:

On 7/12/2023 at 5:57 PM, Olympia said:

Same here! Wrote them a mail about it few days ago but no reply yet. (I received the one I ordered first, but not the second order from the restock. My first order said pending all the time while a lot of people said theirs were processed, so I got nervous and ordered again from the restock, planning to give the double to a friend... But nothing yet.)

Btw, the RG store was offline few minutes ago. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot-20230712-175802-com-ecosia-an

On 7/25/2023 at 5:14 PM, All Around the Moon said:

I asked this a week or two ago, but I wanted to see if anyone who ordered from a restock received their signed Lana print? My order supposedly dispatched June 13th and I haven't received anything. I check my mailbox every day. I wanted to email customer service, but all of the links at the bottom of my emails say the store is down and I can't find an email address to contact. This is super frustrating to say the least. :noparty:

So, after my second message they offered me a refund now. The last movement of the parcel was June 13 according to the tracking... 

The contact Formular works! 

https://umusicstoresupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?tf_360044924674=rob_grant 

https://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com/news/local-news/2023/09/lost-and-found-2/

Cute local news story about Rob Grant's album - maybe of importance is the fact he said he may open for her on some tour stops...

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 hour ago, That Venice Bitch said:

https://www.adirondackdailyenterprise.com/news/local-news/2023/09/lost-and-found-2/

Cute local news story about Rob Grant's album - maybe of importance is the fact he said he may open for her on some tour stops...

just learned yesterday, that Veronica Lake lived in Saranac Lake

So I found this on ebay

s-l1600.jpg

Do we think they're fake?

While there are definitely a few that were signed "Lana", and even fewer that were signed "Lana Del Rey", what are the chances someone would have been able to get seven copies signed Lana given how few there are?? The vast majority were signed LDR so this seems so unlikely someone could have this

15 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

So I found this on ebay

s-l1600.jpg

Do we think they're fake?

While there are definitely a few that were signed "Lana", and even fewer that were signed "Lana Del Rey", what are the chances someone would have been able to get seven copies signed Lana given how few there are?? The vast majority were signed LDR so this seems so unlikely someone could have this

Mine was signed "Lana" and looks very, very, similar from the signature to the placement, but it is strange that those are all signed Lana ...

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

2 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Has his account on insta been hacked or what means this bitcoin sign? 

That’s what I first thought too LMAO, but Charlie reposted it so I doubt he got hacked… 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

That’s what I first thought too LMAO, but Charlie reposted it so I doubt he got hacked… 

Thanks. Good for him, but bad for us (our bank accounts) I guess 😅

1 hour ago, Olympia said:

Has his account on insta been hacked or what means this bitcoin sign? 

He has went on about bitcoin in the past, I think he’s just in to that haha 

on a note to this song, it came on my playlist today and I’ve still no idea what she sings but I love how she sounds underwater in parts of it 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

He has went on about bitcoin in the past, I think he’s just in to that haha 

on a note to this song, it came on my playlist today and I’ve still no idea what she sings but I love how she sounds underwater in parts of it 

Wait, what did I miss, please? New song? 

26 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Wait, what did I miss, please? New song? 

Rob seems to be teasing something coming with a bitcoin symbol. Probably new music coming at some point and a new Lana collab for sure 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Rob seems to be teasing something coming with a bitcoin symbol. Probably new music coming at some point and a new Lana collab for sure 

I think it has more to do with the new Bitcoin ETFs

https://www.livemint.com/market/cryptocurrency/landmark-decision-us-regulator-approves-bitcoin-etfs-boosting-cryptocurrency-market-11704933801130.html