Rob Grant - “Lost at Sea” - OUT NOW

I'm genuinely excited for this :oprah:

I remember in one interview from the BTD era I think, Lana said that everyone in her family were good singers and then only a few years ago she said something about encouraging Rob to release his own album so I think it is totally possible that he is singing too :true:

I was doing some sleuthing on my fave pop star Rob Grant and I found smt potentially interesting...

On September 12th, 2022 LB posts on intsa the livestream of Lana and her family on a boat. 

During that live, Lana goes "The really important thing is that we're here to talk about Rob's fuckin album"

and Rob replies "thats right, if you guys wanna hear me sing, you better buy it" 

He may have been kidding but I'm not so sure anymore, he might actually be singing!!

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

It's totally plausible that at least one song features Lana, at least on backing vocals. We're getting a new Lana song in 2 days y'all :hype:

hahah I think its just the single and not the whole album that comes out in 2 days tho

13 minutes ago, Blossom said:

hahah I think its just the single and not the whole album that comes out in 2 days tho

correct, eclipse said that the single Setting Sail On A Distant Horizon is out this friday.

and rob’s album is called Lost At Sea but we don’t know a release date for it yet. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

correct, eclipse said that the single Setting Sail On A Distant Horizon is out this friday.

and rob’s album is called Lost At Sea but we don’t know a release date for it yet. 

wait i know i've seen y'all mention these titles before but I thought u were ironic :trisha:  it's actually fr??

well slay ig :hype:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

28 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

when it's produced by jack antonoff... macaco-macacos.gif

i actually think this might be the case because he was in jack’s studio, and now we know he isn’t on lana’s album because he’s not in the credits. i can’t remember what it was but i also remember something happening a few months back that made me think rob might’ve signed to interscope too 😭 nepodaddy indeed

3 minutes ago, Luna de miel said:

wait i know i've seen y'all mention these titles before but I thought u were ironic :trisha:  it's actually fr??

well slay ig :hype:

okay no it's all good actually, it just came across a lil sea shanty-folk-y but honestly i'm here for it 
:oic3:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

i haven't caught a big fish since i was nine

i haven't seen patricia in a long long time 

i mean look at it

look at the length of my (fishing) rod and the bait 

the shape of the ocean 

do you really think i give a damn what i do after years of just hearing her talking

i say i live in the pacific really i'm at the atlantic

it doesn't really matter doesn't really really matter