15 minutes ago, fine china said:

Is she saying:

If I told you I was

Reveal hidden contents

raped

do you really think anyone would think I didn’t ask for it? 

I heard that too, listening again to that part

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, marinasrep said:

has anyone posted the lyrics yet please ?

there's an entire thread for it, go look for it 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Does she say 

Reveal hidden contents

"if I told you that I was raped do you really think that anybody would think I didn't ask for it" ...?

yes, it's the only thing that makes sense in the context of the verse/song and you can hear her say it pretty clearly imo 

1 hour ago, Elle said:

If I told you that I was (dainty?) do you really think that anybody would think it

I didn't ask for it

Didn't ask for it

I'm testifying, already fucked up my story

Genius says "me" but...like...we all heard that right :air:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

44 minutes ago, MahaMaha said:

I think she is saying ...if I told you I was r*ped would you really believe anbody would think it...

Eessskkkk thisssss um :xcry: 

Spoiler

yeah, relate sis, whew I actually wish I didn't realise that could be the lyric bc I didn't need that memory flashback rn! I've felt every emotion with this song, truly x

anyway #believewomen

Spoiler

Now I'm actually hearing "maimed" but I feel like the context of the meaning is the same x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Can someone explain to me what "Your mom called, I told her, you're fucking up big time" means? English isn't my first language so i truly don't understand tht part LOL i just know she fckng ate that

Just now, trailerparkheroin said:

Can someone explain to me what "Your mom called, I told her, you're fucking up big time" means? English isn't my first language so i truly don't understand tht part LOL i just know she fckng ate that

I can't tell if it's something Lana has said to someone else, but it sounds like she's quoting someone else talking to her. So imagine a guy she's dating telling her "Your mom called (on the phone), I told her, you're fucking up big time!" meaning she's messing her life up big time

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, trailerparkheroin said:

someone’s mom called her and Lana said “your son is making a huge mistake/acting badly”

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, trailerparkheroin said:

Basically she’s saying that she told jimmy’s mom that he’s being an asshole lol 

Now I know why the only lyrics we had were "this is the experience of being an american whore" and "I haven't seen my mother in a long time"

Like we can barely make out what she's saying :deadbanana: it's ok though, having the lyrics transcribed really helps us bilingual girls

3 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

is she referencing diary of a teenage girl by phoebe gloeckner here? i hope so it's such an incredible book (tho this is obvs reference to the movie)

First thing I thought of!! And it's my favorite movie, too, so I about died when I heard that line.