Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

12 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Seeing all the videos of the festivals is making me so happy for Lana. So many comments about her being “too much” or “dramatic”. I think it’s kinda of the point, everything about these shows have been so theatrical and glamorous. People used to say she stands there and “does nothing” (which is bs she has more stage prescience in her left pinky then some of yalls other favs) and now that she wants to wear gorgeous outfits and come up with cute choreography and create stories on stage with her music people are complaining? BOOOOO this looks like the most fun she’s had on stage in a while! And I feel like this era isn’t gonna end after the festivals, I feel like she’s alluding to certain things to come tbh.

agree I loved when they pulled her off the stage on that blanket, gave me roman emperor vibes 

8 hours ago, Embach said:

Also I remember someone said a theory here that she's probably not going to announce a tour because it would make her anxious in case she has to cancel something again. 

I feel like she feels comfortable in that way when she's just dropping some random show dates.

5 hours ago, honeymooooon said:

obviously it would have been so

much better if she did a propper tour announcement ( for people to book hotels/flights , ask for days off , etc) but if she feels more confortable like this we support it 

I'll try to go either way (even saved half my summer holiday days partly to be flexible for this) but it's so complicated because I'll always have to fly to a different country (and find someone to join me) since the chance of her coming to my country are 0.000001% 🥲 Although I think it would be a better vibe for me if I don't know anyone there and can bawl my soul out

On 8/11/2023 at 12:22 PM, cyberbunnyboops said:

agree I loved when they pulled her off the stage on that blanket, gave me roman emperor vibes 

Looking camp right in the eye! Like actually, its so fun seeing lana be more expressive on stage. She always been know for being this mysterious, glamorous beauty queen and i love when she plays into that. Lana herself is not a persona, but i think how she chooses to portray herself and her art aesthetically each era adds a whole other layer to her artistry.

As gorgeous as the interludes are, they need to be cut to save room for other songs, like Thunder, Cinnamon, Peppers, Honeymoon ect ect ect

url%5D

Honestly if we compare this setlist to NFR era setlist, it really isn't that different to it besides the covers and new songs :whatever:

Dread1.jpg

&

Dread2.jpg

url%5D

Nature Boy (Intro)

A&W

Tulsa Jesus Freak

Chemtrails Over The Country Club

The Grants

hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have – but I have it

Pretty When You Cry

Monologue

Ride

Surprise Song

Cherry

Norman fucking Rockwell

California

Thunder

Paris, Texas

Candy Necklace

Heroin

Terrence Loves You

Summertime Sadness

Video Games

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

17 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

Nature Boy (Intro)

A&W

Cola

Honeymoon

Pretty When You Cry

Monologue

Ride

Body Electric

Cherry

Peppers

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Let The Light In

Grandfather Please-

West Coast

Heroin

Cinnamon Girl

Summertime Sadness

Video Games

so true

5 hours ago, Orville Peck said:

Nature Boy (Intro)

A&W

Tulsa Jesus Freak

The Grants

Pretty When You Cry

Monologue

Ride

Surprise Song

Cherry

Norman fucking Rockwell

California

Thunder

Paris, Texas

Candy Necklace

Heroin

Terrence Loves You

Summertime Sadness

Video Games

okay but heroin and terrence would be a bore towads the end (and i love those songs)

9 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

okay but heroin and terrence would be a bore towads the end (and i love those songs)

They would build more tension imo, like the bridges of both

url%5D

OK I've made up my mind, I like Hope as a closer more than Ocean Blvd or Video Games.

There's just something about her being dragged off the stage that's very unique and different.

1 hour ago, itsTrigonometry said:

OK I've made up my mind, I like Hope as a closer more than Ocean Blvd or Video Games.

There's just something about her being dragged off the stage that's very unique and different.

yup, I'm all for it as a closer