Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

1 hour ago, Velours said:

It's honestly funny how she's been doing big numbers on streaming, BTD being damn near immortal on the charts, selling so much vinyl and having sold out shows ala hunger games when trying to get tickets, yet she's not really in the spotlight public wise? like lowkey but not really. I already said this before but, when she announced her concert at Foro Sol, many were skeptical about her doing a solo stadium show and a lot of people were hoping to get ''discounted tickets''. That show sold out within minutes with a queue of 40k people waiting and even physical fights between fans and resellers :air: for reference, Arctic Monkeys is huge in Mexico and they're playing at Foro Sol too in October, but they still have tickets available (and they're not crazy expensive either).

She's the queen of alt for a reason

Velours

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

She's the queen of alt for a reason

Velours

:true:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

Since Lana seems to be wearing almost only Zimmerman dresses, here are some dresses from them that I would love to see her wear on this tour!
1.5702dhig.rdsal.red-sailboats-flat.jpg?

This one is so fucking cunty, I love it. Especially if she zips it down the middle, which I know she will

8 hours ago, Velours said:

It's honestly funny how she's been doing big numbers on streaming, BTD being damn near immortal on the charts, selling so much vinyl and having sold out shows ala hunger games when trying to get tickets, yet she's not really in the spotlight public wise? like lowkey but not really. I already said this before but, when she announced her concert at Foro Sol, many were skeptical about her doing a solo stadium show and a lot of people were hoping to get ''discounted tickets''. That show sold out within minutes with a queue of 40k people waiting and even physical fights between fans and resellers :air: for reference, Arctic Monkeys is huge in Mexico and they're playing at Foro Sol too in October, but they still have tickets available (and they're not crazy expensive either).

Like ikr?! I feel the exact same. She is MUCH bigger than people think she is. But all the other fandoms and the GP are so blind about it :toofloppy: I know y'all stan her

I dont know if u guys notice but Lana has been singing "Born To Die” differently on this tour, she hasnt sung "Let me FUCK you hard in the pouring rain" tho, shes sung the clean lyrics instead. Why tho?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I dont know if u guys notice but Lana has been singing "Born To Die” differently on this tour, she hasnt sung "Let me FUCK you hard in the pouring rain" tho, shes sung the clean lyrics instead. Why tho?

I blame Judah smith for this:pray2:

I’m so happy :hair: I just decided to go to outside lands after all! I already left my husband (trash) & I was gonna sell my tickets. But then my ex went and bought a new PS5 so I decided eff it I’m gonna go see my home girl Lana slay is SF:hair::hair:

1 hour ago, emliqua said:

I’m so happy :hair: I just decided to go to outside lands after all! I already left my husband (trash) & I was gonna sell my tickets. But then my ex went and bought a new PS5 so I decided eff it I’m gonna go see my home girl Lana slay is SF:hair::hair:

what omg