Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

god if you're near me send me three white butterflies with a show in brasil next year (I pray she comes for lollapalooza 2024 plsssss)

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I want her to tour in every place of the world, I can't wait for Antarctic leg :hdu:

well antarctica is on my travel bucket list sooooooo

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

More dates coming tomorrow!! x

:oprah4:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Lana should make a longer tour in South, East, Middle and North Europe too, not all her fans live in West Europe :poordat:

url%5D

Oh this is a mess. Is this a tour or a festival tour? What is it called? Is she announcing the american leg or there's a chance that she's announcing all of the remaining dates? Didn't she say she was going back to Europe in 2024? I'm so confused :toofloppy: 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I think this means she'll be doing more US shows and since Nashville will be in Mid-september and the Columbia, MD show is on October 1st, I think they'll probably be in the Southern and Eastern US (although probably more across the country in October/November) :oprah4:

I'm still keeping my eye on the Bryce Jordan Center because I still don't believe that "Did you know" thing they posted was about Bill Burr lol :um2: