Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

11 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

How do i get barricade in pit for tampa

Arriving super early I guess? I’ll definitely try! I was super close to the stage in Mexico City, and people there were wild. I think in Tampa will be easier! 

10 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

I know the GA tickets were around $95 in Arkansas, does anyone know how much the chairs were?

I paid $235 for middle/upper tier “platinum” seats. I believe there were plenty under $200.

or did you mean renting a chair?

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

On 8/21/2023 at 8:25 AM, lostindarkparadise said:

"More to come…"

Is this article the only place that’s suggested there will be more dates for this tour? I know rob supposedly told fans she’d be going somewhere else internationally soon (can’t remember where) but are those the only leads we have? 

6 minutes ago, Quincy said:

I paid $235 for middle/upper tier “platinum” seats. I believe there were plenty under $200.

or did you mean renting a chair?

No haha I meant seats inside the amphitheater, I don’t need platinum but I’m not looking to spend more than 170 on a ticket lol thank you!

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

https://web.archive.org/web/20230821122529/https://variety.com/2023/music/news/lana-del-rey-tour-fall-1235700984/

They removed "more to come..." from the Variety article :noparty: Maybe is wasn't supposed to be shared yet. 

I’m coming for you variety. Just you wait:judgingu:

I honestly feel like she is doing these mini legs with only a few dates in them so if she randomly gets sick of the tour halfway through it and wants to stop *cough NFR tour cough* she can cancel it without backlash and having to worry about refunds/etc. 

it makes sense too since it seems like she’s able to sell out venues with pretty short notice anyways, so I feel like dates will keep appearing like a month or so out until she’s like ya I’m done with this. 

4 hours ago, fishtails said:

I agree with all of this lol but I would also add that if you are short, then you probably will not be able to see very well from the pit (unless you are at the very front or wear platform shoes)

I'm 5'3 and I can never see the stage at any concerts that are standing room only so I'm planning on getting platform shoes to wear and hoping for the best :true:

Another thing about being super close/ barricade to the stage is even if ur taller you have to crane your next to see her sing and it may not be very enjoyable. I’m 5’8 and I’ve definitely come out of concerts w my neck hurting lol but it’s a small inconvenience too it depends. I also haven’t looked at any of the venues so the stages may not be as high up as say lollapalooza etc 

14 minutes ago, derrymore said:

Another thing about being super close/ barricade to the stage is even if ur taller you have to crane your next to see her sing and it may not be very enjoyable. 

it’s a great day to be a 6’1 twink. Am I a little bit rude? Yes. Will I also have the best view and experience? Absolutely. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm