Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

15 minutes ago, Elle said:

I’ve been many Lana shows where I’ve been in the pit, and it’s different every time. It really just depends on the crowd/area.

The first time I ever saw her in San Francisco 2014, it was absolutely insane. By far, the craziest crowd I’ve ever been in for any artist. Before Lana even came on, the barricade collapsed and the first few rows of people fell over and it took awhile to get everyone to move back so they could get everyone off the ground and reset the barricade. Throughout the entire show once Lana hit the stage, my two feet were never on the floor at the same time. I would either have one foot on the floor and be leaning to the side, or I would be completely off the floor just hoisted between the crowd of people pushing me up. The crowd was like an ocean. It never stopped wavering. There’s some videos I’ve seen from the balcony view, and you can see the constant movement. I was about 10ish rows back when the show began, but by the end of the show I was 4th row just by unintentionally sort of “crowd surfing” in the sea of the crowd. A fist fight also broke out between two boys during Young & Beautiful. One guy was punched in the nose by the other and started bleeding and had to be pulled out of the crowd. It’s actually funny looking back on because Lana was onstage singing a sweet love ballad while two guys were just violently going at it with each other. Definitely the craziest crowd, but it prepared me for anything since it was my first ever Lana show.

Another crazy crowd was Atlanta 2015. I was barricade, but when Lana came down to meet fans, people were pushing so hard that I ended up being bent over the barricade at a 90 degree right angle (Elle Bent Forwards Over The Barricade) Later on in the show near the end, there was a girl a couple rows behind me who shoved her way right up next to me to vomit over the barricade. Instead of pulling her out, security just gave her a cup which she proceeded to continue vomiting in. It was so gross. During the last song, an extremely drunk girl tried to shove me and my friend off barricade because she wanted to see Off to the Races from the front row. My friend tried to tell her to back off, but the girl elbowed my friend right in the eye. She had a bit of a bruise afterwards.

However, I’ve also attended Lana shows where the pit has been very calm where there’s not a lot of shoving or chaos. Kansas 2019 & Indianapolis 2015 were definitely the calmest I’ve been to - maybe it’s a Midwest thing.

So, it’s sort of a mixed bag each time. It’s hard to know what to expect, but it all depends on the crowd x

wow. omg. that is insaneeeee. i'll keep all of this in mind, hopefully the show i'm going to won't be as crazy, thank you for telling me!!

b8fb308f62bc307cb609c5c262b3f165195480f8

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

wrap you up in my daisy chains - don't be a bummer, babe.....

32 minutes ago, Obduration said:

I’m going for pit and getting there like an hour before doors idc much about being super close cause in pit that sounds super uncomfortable 

thisss me and my buddy just want to drink and stay at the back of the pit haha

for the starlake pavillion (pittsburgh) show, what section do you guys think I should go for? Is it possible to spend less than $100 on the ticket but not have to be in the pit or the lawn? :kiss3:
VERNjl7.png

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

9 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

for the starlake pavillion (pittsburgh) show, what section do you guys think I should go for? Is it possible to spend less than $100 on the ticket but not have to be in the pit or the lawn? :kiss3:
VERNjl7.png

I feel like sections 1, 2, and 3 will probably be around $200 each but I think 4 - 9 will probably be $100 or less 

I'm gonna try to go for section 2, but I will honestly be happy getting any ticket lol I've never been so nervous for buying tickets but after hearing all the the Ticketmaster horror stories I am kinda worried :eek:

Was there a real domino effect in her Mexico shows? What was the reason for it tho? People are already accusing her for being a satanist and such :prettyhurts:

url%5D

Ok wait what’s the best site to use??? I’m worried about Ticketmaster, but is that my best option?

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

AHHH todays the day! Good luck to all my girlies trying to secure tickets today!!!

AGHHHH GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ♥️♥️♥️

2 minutes ago, Lanasvape said:

Ok wait what’s the best site to use??? I’m worried about Ticketmaster, but is that my best option?

AGHHHH GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ♥️♥️♥️

Im going straight through live nation, but theyre powered by ticket master. Ive heard tickets sold anywhere else are more than likely resale so i would say ordering straight from the site would be the best option

6 minutes ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Im going straight through live nation, but theyre powered by ticket master. Ive heard tickets sold anywhere else are more than likely resale so i would say ordering straight from the site would be the best option

Oh ok thank you so much. I’m like freaking out 😅 I hope you get tickets for whatever your area is♥️

this mcdonald’s breakfast and ticket anxiety combo got me gripping the bathroom counter using two toilet paper rolls as a make shift squatty potty while my cat is clawing at the door it’s so fucking serious rn 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

14 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

this mcdonald’s breakfast and ticket anxiety combo got me gripping the bathroom counter using two toilet paper rolls as a make shift squatty potty while my cat is clawing at the door it’s so fucking serious rn 

i pray for you

It’s almost time… manifesting we all get the tickets we desire! :pray2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS