Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

5 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I’m still fighting to get tickets to see her at BST I was devastated when I got there too late and I preying that I manage to get some before the day 😩

One of my party is not 100% of coming so I’ll let you know if I end up with an extra one. But if you find a good deal before that, don’t wait up, I don’t want to mislead you. 

2 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

One of my party is not 100% of coming so I’ll let you know if I end up with an extra one. But if you find a good deal before that, don’t wait up, I don’t want to mislead you. 

Thank you that’s so sweet! I’m searching for 2 currently as my boyfriend wants to come but resale is extortionate atm hopefully just before the show they will go down 😩

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

On 6/11/2023 at 2:08 PM, Brooklynbaby said:

Thank you that’s so sweet! I’m searching for 2 currently as my boyfriend wants to come but resale is extortionate atm hopefully just before the show they will go down 😩

Yeah they usually do! I’ve already noticed on Twickets more and more people are listing their tickets as the festival is approaching so keep checking as much as you can. You can put your notifications on for Twickets but they usually sell as soon as their listed so be quick 

15 hours ago, caryrobie55 said:

Yeah they usually do! I’ve already noticed on Twickets more and more people are listing their tickets as the festival is approaching so keep checking as much as you can. You can put your notifications on for Twickets but they usually sell as soon as their listed so be quick 

I’ve never heard of twickets before? Is it a legit site? 

9 hours ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I’ve never heard of twickets before? Is it a legit site? 

Yes and I say that as someone who’s bought tickets off there many times, even if you were to get scammed, you are fully covered so you’ll lose no money 

19 minutes ago, caryrobie55 said:

Yes and I say that as someone who’s bought tickets off there many times, even if you were to get scammed, you are fully covered so you’ll lose no money 

Sweet! Thank you so much

19 hours ago, Brooklynbaby said:

I GOT BST TICKETS FOR FACE VALUE IM SCREAMING :thumb:

YASSSSSSS

19 minutes ago, lizzys said:

okay but seriously who do we think the special guests will be for hyde park? 3 weeks away and theyre yet to be announced. praying for ethel cain..

imagine ethel the way i’d faint 

of course we need to see our queen nikki lane

imagine if rob was a special guest too 😭 he does have that signing in london soooo

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

43 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

YASSSSSSS

imagine ethel the way i’d faint 

of course we need to see our queen nikki lane

imagine if rob was a special guest too 😭 he does have that signing in london soooo

FR I was thinking Rob too because Lana said she was bringing some friends along so I think she may be choosing her own special guests etc I’m probably wrong but I had a feeling lmfao. 
also the weekend is in london the same week for a show so there’s a tiny possibility he could be one but I highly doubt it 

Hi guys! I've never posted before but I've been lurkin' since NFR haha. I'm going to Outside Lands and Mexico City (I might go live for this one). Just wondering! do u think that she'll do a different setlist at Foro Sol? I mean, it't not a festival so it should be longer! What r ur guesses?

8 hours ago, trashmagik said:

how do we STILL not know who else is performing at hyde park

Ajsjskj

they announced some of the acts last year and theyve only recently announced the support LOL

i think they only announce early if they need to sell more tickets but seeing as lana is pretty much sold out they dont need to rush to get it out

it will come out this month for sure or at the latest before the 3rd july

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23