Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the comments are embarrassing theyre threatening an established and professional event for not announcing a lineup that will be announced the week before i hate lana fans so much

I was already dreading the crowd in gold circle so much and this just makes me dread it even more :scoff:

This slew of shows reminds me so much of the 2016 Festival Tour - what with there being such a change to the nature of the shows with new elements, similar to how she debuted Alex and Ash in 2016. I have been loving the inclusion of back-up vocalists and how theatrical it feels with the outfit change (which is such an embodiment of the Candy Necklace video, just brought to life on stage).

11 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

the comments are embarrassing theyre threatening an established and professional event for not announcing a lineup that will be announced the week before i hate lana fans so much

Literally, I was reading to see if there was a page on the food vendors to look at the food and see t was full of people screaming about Lana :toofunny:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

This slew of shows reminds me so much of the 2016 Festival Tour - what with there being such a change to the nature of the shows with new elements, similar to how she debuted Alex and Ash in 2016. I have been loving the inclusion of back-up vocalists and how theatrical it feels with the outfit change (which is such an embodiment of the Candy Necklace video, just brought to life on stage).

I agree, also it reminds me of LA To The Moon Tour a lot too. It's kind of a mix between Festival Tour 2016 and LA To The Moon Tour with the dancers & choreo and with the stunning visuals and gorgeous Lana-ish elements :wub:

PS! Before I made an account here, I used to visit the page and I have always admired you, you're so kind and I have always loved how devotedly you write comments here, with such beautiful vocabulary and thoughts. You're really channelling the Lana energy here! :kiss:

url%5D

Just for fun, here is a setlist I keep thinking about while watching videos from the shows. It’s pretty much the same, just rearranged. I only swapped out Diet Mt. Dew and White Mustang. I feel like this flows way better and feels a little fresher but is still realistic. 

1. A&W 

2. Cherry 

3. Pretty When You Cry 

4. Bartender 

5. Young & Beautiful 

6. The Grants 

7. Ride 

8. Born To Die 

9. Blue Jeans 

10. Norman 

11. Arcadia 

12. Ultraviolence 

13. Candy Necklace 

14. Fishtail 

15. Venice Bitch 

16. Doin Time 

17. Summertime Sadness 

18. Ocean Blvd

19. Video Games 

Ben posted this as a message from Lana regarding her upcoming shows -

1-AF662-D2-DDCA-4945-87-A6-4005-DB113-E51

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

8 minutes ago, Elle said:

Ben posted this as a message from Lana regarding her upcoming shows -

1-AF662-D2-DDCA-4945-87-A6-4005-DB113-E51

omg this is so unserious im sorry :toofunny: the way the original post is upside down, the way she communicates with us rn :toofloppy: 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

its giving mail by a kidnapper made up from cut-out letters from newspapers and magazines

27 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Wait is Paris confirmed I’m stressed

im assuming Paris is "special" cause theres no GA

image.png

Not her deciding to communicate through other people instead of keeping honeymoon up jsjs.... it's giving ouija board :silly:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City