Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Thx, idk why I’ve seen so many people she is performing on the 21st

It’s because that’s what her site says under live tab! For some reason for the festivals it just gives the festival start date (I.E. the 21st for glasto) rather than the date she actually performs. Another weird confusion from her team lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

On 6/17/2023 at 6:04 PM, Brooklynbaby said:

I GOT BST TICKETS FOR FACE VALUE IM SCREAMING :thumb:

Good for you! Just curious: how did you get them, through the official sellers site (Ticketmaster / AXS)?

I was looking for tickets for Bruce on 8th of July and got them through the AXS resellers section. I think I paid 15% extra or something.

3 hours ago, Jackflash said:

Good for you! Just curious: how did you get them, through the official sellers site (Ticketmaster / AXS)?

I was looking for tickets for Bruce on 8th of July and got them through the AXS resellers section. I think I paid 15% extra or something.

Yes it was through axs it was face value plus resale fees which was like £12 I think 

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

Am I really the only one who feels like she's just recycling stage and stuff since L4L? And who's bothered by it? :deadbanana:

Seeing her live just got so whatever to me. I feel like we've come so far off from where she was during Paradise and Endless Summer Tour.

2 hours ago, Manson said:

Am I really the only one who feels like she's just recycling stage and stuff since L4L? And who's bothered by it? :deadbanana:

Seeing her live just got so whatever to me. I feel like we've come so far off from where she was during Paradise and Endless Summer Tour.

With the UV promo tour she was basically doing Paradise Tour 2.0

With the NFR! tour, it was LATTM 2.0

But I think this tour is different, except for the overplayed songs (White Mustang, Pretty When You Cry, etc.)

8 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

pgZ8WRL.png 

tb 200w.webp

Vagabond poet :rip: why have I heard this lately here... by NFR haters lol