Rust Dress

Festivals & Tour 2023

29 minutes ago, American Bore said:

Is the Paris venue big enough to fit all the stage in? Could it be an acoustic / minimalist show instead of the whole production?

The Paradise tour did have its screens, different props and live musicians so I think it can fit the entire show

I'm really curious about why she decided to make an emphasis on the Paris show instead of announcing it like the others tho... maybe I'm reading too much into it but why is it special? I know l'Olympia is an iconic venue where legends such as Édith Piaf, Jacques Brel, Dalida, The Beatles and Jeff Buckley gave concerts, so I wonder if she's going to do something different from the rest of the performances so far or even tease something? :um2:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

12 minutes ago, Velours said:

I'm really curious about why she decided to make an emphasis on the Paris show instead of announcing it like the others tho... maybe I'm reading too much into it but why is it special? I know l'Olympia is an iconic venue where legends such as Édith Piaf, Jacques Brel, Dalida, The Beatles and Jeff Buckley gave concerts, so I wonder if she's going to do something different from the rest of the performances so far or even tease something? :um2:

She will reprise her 2013 show and record it - same dress, same setlist, same vocals:wub:

9 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

She will reprise her 2013 show and record it - same dress, same setlist, same vocals:wub:

Ready for the iconic beehive and red nails with a white lace dress omg :xcry:

1 hour ago, Velours said:

I think it will be veryyyyy special and intimate (there's only 2000 capacity it's basically nothing) I'm so happy I just got an invitation, I will do a live report of the show for a French music magazine. I might even get to meet her before the show since journalists can usually arrive a bit early. y'all im getting paid to see her live and write about it. I'm dreaming right now

1 hour ago, Velours said:

Maybe they're filming it?

12 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

I think it will be veryyyyy special and intimate (there's only 2000 capacity it's basically nothing) I'm so happy I just got an invitation, I will do a live report of the show for a French music magazine. I might even get to meet her before the show since journalists can usually arrive a bit early. y'all im getting paid to see her live and write about it. I'm dreaming right now

Congratulations!!!! <3

13 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

This is so exciting, living the dream! Congratulations! :ahh:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

12 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Me too!! Wish I could go to this one :poordat:

Same :bebe: luckily I don't have a friend to go with me lol otherwise I would probably end up blowing my savings flying all the way to Europe to see her, and in my favourite city ever

13 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

Omg congrats!! it is indeed a dream come true, I'm sure she will do an absolute magical show, especially on such an iconic and intimate venue. Btw will the magazine publish the report online? I'm learning french so I would be interested in reading it if so :)

1 hour ago, loveyoumadly said:

omfg lucky you

Please ask her what DNC is :lmao:

really sad she isnt visiting other countries tho 😭 hope she realizes how much we love her and she comes during august / september again 

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Please ask her what DNC is :lmao:

omg that would be iconic

Good luck with your article and possible meetup :party::dance:!

Lanaboards sending their representative :blush3:

25 minutes ago, honeym0o0n said:

really sad she isnt visiting other countries tho 😭 hope she realizes how much we love her and she comes during august / september again 

omg that would be iconic

I think her adding all these random concerts really shows how much she cares for Europe <3 she could’ve literally decided just to lay on a beach and eat gelato for two weeks but instead she’s performing for us, and in different countries too, (and she’s not doing it just for money cause she doesn’t need it) so I’m really hopeful that we will get a proper tour in the near future :legend:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

47 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I really hope someone live streams the Paris show, it is going to be iconic. 

Also does Hyde Park have an official live stream or anything? 

No official livestreams at BST

3 hours ago, loveyoumadly said:

This really is a dream and I pray you get to talk with her! That will be so intimate and beautiful :flutter: 

Along with asking what DNC meant, I think a lot of us would be curious to know if she still has ideas for an unreleased compilation, if you are able to ask that too! It would be great press for the magazine if she answered that hehe :wub:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

The bad thing of shows being announced in such short notice are plane tickets I guess. Those are waay cheaper when bought in advance, now they'll just be more expensive than the show tickets itself.

5 minutes ago, Pedriko said:

The bad thing of shows being announced in such short notice are plane tickets I guess. Those are waay cheaper when bought in advance, now they'll just be more expensive than the show tickets itself.

Maybe it's her way to discourage people from buying plane tickets

Environment-friendly queen :party: