x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Um Chile Anyways So said:

If only Lana was on social media, she could have explained the logistics of this :true:

Question for the Concert-venue :thumb3: 

Now that CENTRAL CEE, Ariana, ARCTIC MONKEYS and GUNS N' ROSES have had their sets running late, some were even past the curfew etc – can I please go back to headlining the Other Stage and putting on a show for my fans even if the set is cut short – or whatever I want – without being crucified or saying that I’m being a big drama queen?????

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

No but really. I’ve always loved that one. Shes sweeeeeet barefeet, you can find her where no one will be :kiss3:

there were so many annoying people complaining about that lyric and i'm just like ... no you simply don't understand

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

bffedl0w728b1.jpg

maybe i am psychic after all

tbf the hairstylist bit made more sense with the wig reveal

3 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

bffedl0w728b1.jpg

maybe i am psychic after all

i dont get this gig without the wig like they always messed up her mic during the A&W part and stalled way too long with the trap beats interlude (which actually sounds like an trap beats Ultraviolence somehow) before kicking off Bartender (and she still keeps doing her hair during Bartender :deadbanana:)

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Jacques said:

Are we all ignoring that the stage she was on had been running 30 minutes late all day… so even if she was on time, there was a huge chance they wouldn’t have been set up for her in time (staging and soundchecking).  There’s also a large chance she was told the stage was running behind by the half hour, so would have thought what’s the point in getting ready for 10:30.  I don’t defend lateness often but it’s really not her fault when it’s a knock on delay from other acts earlier in the day! 

Exactly , it’s a festival .. so I doubt the reason she was late was 100% Lana.

also the reason she gave for being late (the hair ) was just too lame to be true.

anyways I just watched it and I’m super happy with what I saw ! 
it would have been an amazing performance if it wasn’t cut short .. 

Compared to MITA they did audio very well  + Lana sounded amazing!

I wouldn’t say she seemed pissed or sad..

she seemed regular. 

although the little addition in Y&B was intriguing!

those who bitch about the setlist .. just get a second job and book Lana for a private concert ? For sure that way u can choose your favs  :

I’m very very very thankful for the user who uploaded the whole video - sending thank you a big virtual hug !!!! 

22 hours ago, SuperMegaStan said:

i dont get this gig without the wig like they always messed up her mic during the A&W part and stalled way too long with the trap beats interlude (which actually sounds like an trap beats Ultraviolence somehow) before kicking off Bartender (and she still keeps doing her hair during Bartender :deadbanana:)

i loooooove this part of the show although i agree that a&w is not that good of an opener 

but even without the wig i love this slow reveal of her look, especially this time when the wardrobe change part was very quick, i love how she starts with tied up hair and then we see a dress reveal and then we can see the whole look shaping together with anna doing her hair while she sings bartender :flutter: this is so cute and glamorous 

it kinda reminds me of her early days when she was doing paradise tour and was teasing the fans with her voice before the start of cola, it's just another fun thing that excites the fans, she doesn't have that much to offer as a *performer* besides her angelic voice so i always appreciate the little things she tries to do to in her own style to keep the public entertained 

Lana is doing everything she can to turn the public against her while she’s at her peak again. This can’t be a coincidence.

- SNL happened during the peak of her career when she was ready to launch an album.

- QFTC happened right after she was nominated for AOTY.

She’s repeaking commercially, so she had to do something quick. This might even be a subconscious self-destructive behavior we’re witnessing.

11 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i loooooove this part of the show altough i agree that a&w is not that good of an opener 

but even without the wig i love this slow reveal of her look, especially this time when the wardrobe change part was very quick, i love how she starts with tied up hair and then we see a dress reveal and then we can see the whole look shaping together with anna doing her hair while she sings bartender :flutter: this is so cute and glamorous 

it kinda reminds me of her early days when she was doing paradise tour and was teasing the fans with her voice before the start of cola, it's just another fun thing that excites the fans, she doesn't have that much to offer as a *performer* besides her angelic voice so i always appreciate the little things she tries to do to in her own style to keep the public entertained 

i see some adjustments like they tied her mic pack in front instead this time i assume they just dont want to mess up her mic again during A&W but they still do somehow :thumb3: but yeah i think she did put a lot of effort this time with the new mix of old songs, live backup singer, more dancers, more props and the GLAM LOOKS (adidas girl era i see you) and SUPERIOR LIVE VOCALS :defeated:

giphy.gif

do we have a link to rewatch yet?:cryney2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing