x VB

Somerset, ENG @ Glastonbury Festival - June 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Damn this is not good for Lana lol she really needs to get her shit together… I’m seeing people on all social medias complaining/calling her out 

I’m seeing the opposite so 🤷‍♂️

where r u all seeing the negative comments bc ive only seen things praising her performance or light jokes about her lateness

nothing genuinely hateful or negative (apart from certain users here)

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

where r u all seeing the negative comments ive only seen things praising her performance or light jokes about her lateness

lmao same 

9 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

where r u all seeing the negative comments bc ive only seen things praising her performance or light jokes about her lateness

british media like dailymail etc

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

british media like dailymail etc

British media like the guardian giving her five stars. All depends on how classy you chose to be when digesting printed news.

6 minutes ago, J03 said:

British media like the guardian giving her five stars. All depends on how classy you chose to be when digesting printed news.

ok work i had no idea the guardian was british!

You guys are sooo dramatic omg

Last night when I logged in while I was at work and saw your comments like "well it's over for her" "oh this will be so bad for her" I thought she was 1 hour late or something. Yes, it was unprofessional to show up 20 min late (the hair thing was obviously a joke, she's not stupid) and nobody should show up late (except when there are serious technical/weather issues) but the show itself was incredible, she sounded AMAZING etc 

It was very entertaining and beautifully energetic

At the end of the day, she had the most acclaimed and most talked-about set of the night. And that's exactly what she wanted lmao.Even Matt Bellamy tweeted about it and called it the best Glasto set in years.

Those fans who love to diagnose her, they're not real fans. Why is it that everytime we get to see Lana in action, either performing or talking or attending somewhere there are so many comments about her mental health, or always assuming she broke up with a boyfriend :rip: Let her live damn

44 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

Have seen hateful stuff in Facebook comments.. but literally from people who’d never have a nice word to say about her anyway (and the comments were shallow and degrading.. so her lateness wasn’t even a factor to their opinion)

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

7 minutes ago, Whitemustang said:

Where can we rewatch the show?

BBC only shared BTD and The Grants for now. U can find them at their YT channel or BBC iPlayer

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m seeing the opposite so 🤷‍♂️

I’m seeing a lot of it on Reddit on pop culture subs… definitely less on twitter

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I was really annoyed that Gn'R played for about eleventy hours (every time I clicked over, they were still going) while Lana was cut off. :pft: New QFTC: what the fuck, Glasto?? However, she looked and sounded amazing, and my headcanon is that she was late because she went over to watch her husband Axl for awhile first. :peace: 

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

29 minutes ago, BoardingSchool said:

I was really annoyed that Gn'R played for about eleventy hours (every time I clicked over, they were still going) while Lana was cut off. :pft: New QFTC: what the fuck, Glasto?? However, she looked and sounded amazing, and my headcanon is that she was late because she went over to watch her husband Axl for awhile first. :peace: 

GNR started at 21:30, Lana wasn't scheduled to start until an hour later and then was half an hour late.

ot: Still no sign of this on iPlayer :rip: like it never happened

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

1 hour ago, PARADIXO said:

You guys are sooo dramatic omg

Last night when I logged in while I was at work and saw your comments like "well it's over for her" "oh this will be so bad for her" I thought she was 1 hour late or something. Yes, it was unprofessional to show up 20 min late (the hair thing was obviously a joke, she's not stupid) and nobody should show up late (except when there are serious technical/weather issues) but the show itself was incredible, she sounded AMAZING etc 

It was very entertaining and beautifully energetic

At the end of the day, she had the most acclaimed and most talked-about set of the night. And that's exactly what she wanted lmao.Even Matt Bellamy tweeted about it and called it the best Glasto set in years.

Those fans who love to diagnose her, they're not real fans. Why is it that everytime we get to see Lana in action, either performing or talking or attending somewhere there are so many comments about her mental health, or always assuming she broke up with a boyfriend :rip: Let her live damn

1. she was 30 minutes late

2. its her 3rd time being late in a row (and i think this is actually the main reason most of her fans are disappointed)

3. many people specifically paid for her show to hear songs like vg and ss live - altough idgaf about hearing these live anymore it's still understandable if they get mad over it, especially if it was purely lana's fault she got late

4. because of her being late we didn't get to hear bittersweet anthem AGAIN

5. i think the boyfriend assumption is over her own little comment from y&b live

i think the show was great and i love her to death and im also happy we got this moment because it was just messy and iconic lmfao but there's nothing "dramatic" with being, as a fan, emotional over this whole situation 

27 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

1. she was 30 minutes late

2. its her 3rd time being late in a row (and i think this is actually the main reason most of her fans are disappointed)

3. many people specifically paid for her show to hear songs like vg and ss live - altough idgaf about hearing these live anymore it's still understandable if they get mad over it, especially if it was purely lana's fault she got late

4. because of her being late we didn't get to hear bittersweet anthem AGAIN

5. i think the boyfriend assumption is over her own little comment from y&b live

i think the show was great and i love her to death and im also happy we got this moment because it was just messy and iconic lmfao but there's nothing "dramatic" with being, as a fan, emotional over this whole situation 

Also I don’t understand why we as fans are supposed to give so much grace to these artists lol. Like this is her job and when you sign up for something like tour/festivals you are expected to show up on time. That is just how it is for everyone’s job and I don’t think Lana gets to be exempt from criticism, especially since she’s making much more money than anyone with a regular job would. I love her and this isn’t gonna stop me being a fan but saying she needs to get her act together and put on the show that people paid a lot of money to see is not dramatic. :bebe:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・