hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

6 hours ago, drippingbeaches said:

i bought two, possibly for reselling but i wouldnt mark up the price, if i do sell, it will be to someone on here 

There were a lot of these pressed so I don’t think resale value will be that high anyway. Except the fact it’s the only physical copy of SYTH maybe that’ll affect the price”

15 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I’m really gonna regret not buying this, I’d love to have both songs on vinyl, but I can’t justify spending that money right now. :( 

No honey, don't regret it, it's not a big thing like a whole record of something. And you'll always be able to buy it later (on Discogs or else) when you'll have more money, whatever its price (it still isn't out of stock, so it will not be the rarest thing). You're making the good choice, don't feel bad because of marketing things.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

9 hours ago, The Siren said:

why put Black Beauty as the B-Side?? why not Is This Happiness or Flipside? or any of the other unreleased leaks?

Because it was her favorite track of this era and the main single of the original UV concept (before everything leaked with Hollywood, Starry Eyed, JFK and Angels Forever Forever Angels).

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

There must’ve been much more pressed than candy necklace pic disc considering it’s still on her site and I imagine the demand for a SYTH 7” is much bigger. Kinda off topic but since soon all the vinyl are going to be pressed out and shipped is there a chance of a random NFR or red honeymoon repress or it’s likely to be released next year for anniversaries? I can never guess with her.

15 minutes ago, triangles19 said:

Because it was her favorite track of this era and the main single of the original UV concept (before everything leaked with Hollywood, Starry Eyed, JFK and Angels Forever Forever Angels).

that is made up her fav track she called cruel world and we never had any info if that was lead single for og ultraviolence

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

23 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

There must’ve been much more pressed than candy necklace pic disc considering it’s still on her site and I imagine the demand for a SYTH 7” is much bigger. Kinda off topic but since soon all the vinyl are going to be pressed out and shipped is there a chance of a random NFR or red honeymoon repress or it’s likely to be released next year for anniversaries? I can never guess with her.

Candy Necklace picture disc had like 5k initial stock in the US store, SYTH has 15k. That's why it's not sold out yet.

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

So, this is my first record I've ever bought! :ahh: I've been planning to buy a record player for a while. Can anyone recommend a good one?

I think for the beginning the speakers are probably more important, as long as the player is good enough not to harm the vinyls. (your profile says you're German - I got mine from mediamarkt, can tell you the label later. I'd recommend to buy it in a regular store, as I always had trouble with them stopping to work out of the blue, and it's great to have a warranty.)

It was expensive watch it 

Omg wait so Royal Mail hasn’t got it it just knows it’s boutta arrive at their hq

so probs will arrive Friday 😔

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b