hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

1 hour ago, somebasicbitch said:

Im so brainwashed by lana naming her songs that i thought that MUSICMAFIA was an abbreviation at first

Like which song could it be

My Uncle sank in Cumberland, Maryland as far [as] I allowed :hawt:

23 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

do we have real proof of this other than some anonymous "insider" saying this? i'm just a little suspicious since lana famously hates deluxe editions and hasn't released one since ultraviolence.

@Lindsay Lohan, more reliable insider from lb said everything that carcase said was true so i personally chose to believe + uv and lfl are separated by honeymoon do i think deluxe plans would be still relevant Back in 2017 (and i don't understand why we decided she hates deluxe, did she say it anywhere?) + this is my speculation but i believe california (2017 version) might have been also considered for this as it was registered along with other lfl songs and in the next record she released reworked versions of BAR and california, mind that bar confirmed to be on deluxe so california was probably too

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

22 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

do we have real proof of this other than some anonymous "insider" saying this? i'm just a little suspicious since lana famously hates deluxe editions and hasn't released one since ultraviolence.

Wait did she said that she hates deluxes when

43 minutes ago, wilting daisy said:

oh yes taylor swift is the only artist to ever criticize ex-boyfriends in her songs. its not like carly simon and stevie nicks were doing that long before taylor or lana were ever born. nope, just taylor. every other artist who even thinks about writing a song criticizing their ex is just copying taylor. 

Yes because that is what I specifically wrote :lmao: reading comprehension is needed, all love though- I meant the writing style in general on the initial version and it’s more pop setup mixed with the acoustic guitars ♥️ all love

16 minutes ago, Your Favorite Boy said:

I clearly remember Lana never talked about a LFL Deluxe but just about the fact to release for the fans a small EP containing Yosemite, BAR and maybe some other track.

lana says a lot of things that she has never done , for example the lana del ray aka lizzy grant reissue ,the Nikki Lane Collaboration album or Ocean blvd would be a digital release only :judgingu3:

14 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Yes because that is what I specifically wrote :lmao: reading comprehension is needed, all love though- I meant the writing style in general on the initial version and it’s more pop setup mixed with the acoustic guitars ♥️ all love

this still doesn't change my point. the writing style and the pop set up mixed with accoustic guitars isn't specific to taylor either. that's very common for carly simon and stevie nicks as well who as i mentioned were doing it long before taylor or lana. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

7 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

lana says a lot of things that she has never done , for example the lana del ray aka lizzy grant reissue ,the Nikki Lane Collaboration album or Ocean blvd would be a digital release only :judgingu3:

lana del rey x nikki lane is scrapped but im sure they have the album ready, she only expressed a possible desire to re record aka, the same with digital release of her next record in that october 2021 stream

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

34 minutes ago, bluebanesters said:

Wait did she said that she hates deluxes when

i can't remember when but she had said she sees her albums as ending where the standard ends and that she doesn't see deluxe tracks as part of her albums and that her label made her release deluxe editions for sales

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif