littleredpartydress

Chicago, IL @ Lollapalooza - August 6th, 2023

Something came up and it seems like I'm not gonna be able to go anymore :crai:

Does anyone know how reselling works? I know Lollapalooza has an official resale site, but is that the only way they can be re-sold?

On 4/13/2023 at 12:52 PM, fishtails said:

I got the tickets!!! I'm nervous but also so excited to see Lana!! :hype:

To those of you who have been to Lollapalooza before, how soon should I get to the stage Lana is performing at to try and be closer to the stage?

I got GA+ so I don't know if that means I'll be closer than regular GA or not lol

I was there in 2016 and basically you'll have to wait all day at her stage (which isn't so bad since there will be other performances, but come prepared), but the line for the festival begins way before the gates open. If you want to ensure a decent spot, I'd recommend lining up as early as you possibly can outside the actual park. 

On 7/11/2023 at 7:39 PM, Let the Light In said:

Tickets arrived, it's exciting :party:

Lemme check my mail omg

If anyone is going and wants to wait an absurd amount of time in the queue and try to find Lana at Midway, let me know lol

i don’t think she would go through O’Hare because it’s a bigger airport and it’s not as close to grant park? But who knows :toofloppy:

mypictr_380x225-7.png

My friend waited too long to get a ticket and now it's sold out

Message me if you have a ticket for sale

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Just looked at the weather and they're calling for scattered thunderstorms in the evening :ohno: Everybody do the opposite of a rain dance please. 

This will be my 2nd time seeing her but first at Lolla. Any chance of meeting her there? How do people even go about that? I'll be driving down from Minneapolis so I won't be able to intercept her at the airport. I've never met her and would just absolutely die to~ 

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

2 minutes ago, PaintTheSkyBlack said:

Just looked at the weather and they're calling for scattered thunderstorms in the evening :ohno: Everybody do the opposite of a rain dance please.

Noooo do not speak this into existence… when I last saw Lana at Lolla in 2016, it was also forecasted to rain and everyone was on edge because the previous year it had rained and they evacuated everyone from the grounds until the rain stopped. My friend was there to see Marina perform and she was barricade, but it started raining before her performance so she had to abandon her spot since they evacuated everyone. When they let everyone back in, my friend ended up getting pushed onto the ground and trampled on by the crowd of people running back in. She ended up being in the back of the crowd for Marina and was pretty bruised up.

I was nervous about this possibility in 2016 as it did start to lightly rain during Melanie Martinez’ set (and then strangely enough I went to another music festival later that year where I saw Melanie again, and it rained during her set that time too… maybe it was the ~crybaby tears~ but at that festival they also evacuated people shortly after her performance concluded since it turned into a storm and it was a mess) Thankfully at Lolla, the rain wasn’t too heavy and eventually stopped so they didn’t have to evacuate, but since the rain occurred around 2:30, it got soooo humid and muggy in the crowd after the rain stopped due to the rest of the day being sunny and hot. There was actually a moment during City & Colour’s set after Melanie’s where I felt like I was going to pass out because of it, but I pulled through. Unfortunately, there were quite a few people that did pass out during the muggy period. 
So, this time I’m hoping for nothing but clear skies… no storms leading to evacuation and no brief showers that turn into steamy humidity… manifesting perfect weather for Lana :pray2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Anyone have any tips on possibly meeting Lana? I’ve been a huge fan since 2012 and will be going to lolla. I’m from Chicago and open to meeting up or lining up with anyone!

On 7/5/2023 at 6:57 PM, fishtails said:

Something came up and it seems like I'm not gonna be able to go anymore :crai:

Does anyone know how reselling works? I know Lollapalooza has an official resale site, but is that the only way they can be re-sold?

Did you ever sell this??? Y’all I’m looking for Sunday tickets!!