Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It was a cue for the audience to relieve themselves so they don't fall asleep during Chemtrails :aw:, attentive queen!

OMG! I just realized it said "walk off" for real. :lel:. I thought maybe it was Canadian slang. 

The connoisseur is happy to come across this live soundcheck. It is as though Lana recorded it specially for her fans! You experts can tell me which songs are represented!

7 minutes ago, Louise said:

OMG 😳 IM SCREAMING 

There’s something really cool about this.

And the fact that she remembers lyrics from For K is sending meeeee 

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ 𝑤𝚑𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝚑𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

4f630a5930678baafabe4bcd583b9d1f.jpg

6 minutes ago, Louise said:

Oh, the connoisseur is happy to come across this live soundcheck. It is as though Lana recorded it specially for her fans! You experts can tell me which songs are represented!

Wait this is giving 

She started singing Black Beauty over and over (like the words black beauty).. OH OMG FOR K PT 2 SHE RLY DID IT

7 minutes ago, Louise said:

Oh, the connoisseur is happy to come across this live soundcheck. It is as though Lana recorded it specially for her fans! You experts can tell me which songs are represented!

Oh my fucking god

Could this be Bittersweet Anthem?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

16 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

cutting off Vencie x VB and leaving white mustang is a truly a choice :biblio: not sure who wants to hear white mustang live anymore 

Or Cherry/PWYC. 

I get that they're the only songs with good choreo (fr what was the mess during BTD/Y&B?), but she should seriously swap those round atleast for Lolla...

I'd even take VFR live over those two.

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Or Cherry/PWYC. 

I get that they're the only songs with good choreo (fr what was the mess during BTD/Y&B?), but she should seriously swap those round atleast for Lolla...

I'd even take VFR live over those two.

Cherry can stay, we need a LFL song and Cherry is fun. PWYC can be swapped though

13 minutes ago, Louise said:

This is so special :crying5:

Omg this sound check… this is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever heard WHAT IS ITTTT!!! Arcadia / NFR / Black Beauty / For K Part 2  mashup with new melodies… I’m deceased :trisha:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS