Elle

Québec, CAN @ Festival d’été de Qc - July 15th, 2023

But it really is insane, like AKA was recorded in 2008, it's crazy to hear a reference to it so long after

Edited by Edgartur0
Misspelling

The bit at the end of her telling the pianist to match For K makes me believe she's planning on performing this whole mashup live/this is more than her just randomly improvising for a soundcheck. Let's hope cause lives Will be changed!

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

childrenofthempire-16-07-2023-0001.jpgchildrenofthempire-16-07-2023-0002.jpgchildrenofthempire-16-07-2023-0003.jpgchildrenofthempire-16-07-2023-0004.jpg

I've only just woken up and checked lanaboards first thing because I'm obsessed 💀 She looks incredible, amazing, beautiful, Greek goddess, angel. Somehow the looks are getting better and better. This era is serving incredible photoshoots and festival looks :twirls:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

3 hours ago, Louise said:

The connoisseur is happy to come across this live soundcheck. It is as though Lana recorded it specially for her fans! You experts can tell me which songs are represented!

omggggg can someone please try to remaster this into something actually listenable on the daily ? This so special I had tears

Just now, annedauphine said:

Please girlies, may anyone be kind enough do give me a little summary of what happened yesterday evening? Tysm :party:

Someone recorded a soundcheck for Quebec Festival and we hear Lana singing a Mashup of Arcadia/NFR/Black Beauty/For K but it was not performed 

1 minute ago, loveyoumadly said:

Someone recorded a soundcheck for Quebec Festival and we hear Lana singing a Mashup of Arcadia/NFR/Black Beauty/For K but it was not performed 

Thank you loveyoumadly! Ha, from the amount of pages I thought something huge had happened but it’s just Lana being Lana :D 

ZKcaooE.png

3 hours ago, Louise said:

The connoisseur is happy to come across this live soundcheck. It is as though Lana recorded it specially for her fans! You experts can tell me which songs are represented!

This is the best thing I have ever heard. Her voice is unbelievable, the mashup is everything, the emotion, the FOR K PART 2 :crying5: Her vocals made me want to cry

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

She looked so beautiful there. Just very amazing look - a stunning white dress, gorgeous hair. She looked like an angel there, or a fairy or Aphrodite. One of her best looks this tour for sure! :flutter:

The vocals were just brilliant. Her vocals this tour have been so strong. The best part of this tour are definitely her vocals. At this point I don't care even about the setlist anymore, I know she won't change it anymore but the songs there are still close to my heart and her vocals still shine very beautifully there. Just incredible vocals. She killed every critic with the vocals who said in her early breakthrough years that she can't sing. Now, I'm so happy that she's getting rave reviews and critical acclaim in general for her shows. She definitely deserves that!

I'm starting to like the dancers there too. They're really nice and supportive to Lana and if Lana feels comfortable with them, I'll let her be. The choreo for Chemtrails Over The Country Club is my favorite, it's so wonderful, somehow it reminds me of the music video but I don't know how and why. But there is that element that reminds me of that. Her band was amazing too, I have always loved her band.

I am sad that she didn't play For K, Part 2 live but I'm glad that someone recorded the soundcheck because thag mashup between Arcadia, Norman Fucking Rockwell, Black Beauty and For K, Part 2 was just genius. What a great combination of songs and of course great vocals. I'm surprised and very happy that she still remembers the lyrics for For K, Part 2 because after she wrote/recorded that song, she has written like million more songs. She should do more mashups in her live shows, so she could fit more songs in the setlist!

Overall, it was a perfect show in my opinion. I even kind of loved it more than the European shows, but I don't know why. Although, I think that my favorite show of her tour so far is the Rio De Janeiro one! Still this tour has been incredible, especially with her vocals!

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk :usrs:

url%5D

The soundcheck!! This is what I mean when I want a newly produced version of AKA!

so beautiful, wasted opportunity! 

but she looked absolutely angelic as always :flutter: time to catch up on the actual show.. any highlights?

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues