shadesofloveduthenandnow

LDRX - Thoughts & Speculations Thread

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

She a baddie she showinΒ her panty

She shake it like jelly

LDRX title track lyrics leak!!

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

So is that a Yes on me creating the Pre-Pre-Release Thread now? Or should I wait and have the discussion continue in this thread for now? Tell me what you want, Lipsters! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

Just now, Elle said:

So is that a Yes on me creating the Pre-Pre-Release Thread now? Or should I wait and have the discussion continue in this thread for now? Tell me what you want, Lipsters! x

POST IT MISS MAAM

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Elle said:

Yes!

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Just now, Elle said:

Give it to ussssss PLEASEEEEEEE

1 minute ago, Elle said:

this thread has been really dry, we need a pre-release

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Β 

yes!!

going into the pre-pre-release thread like hands on ya knees angelina jolie

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, Elle said:

Β 

I think it is kinda iconic that whole Waffle House-gate gave us a confirmation of a new album in the horizon and aΒ pre-pre-release thread

Β 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

I’m so ready for another pre pre release era

1 hour ago, summer bummer said:

https://www.billboard.com/music/music-news/lana-del-rey-works-waffle-house-alabama-photos-1235376235/
Β 

β€œIt was great! She was so down to earth and real with us,” Macy Ladner, who also met the musician, told the publication. β€œTalked with me and my friend about our jobs as teachers, about how she’s working on a new recording.”

BEST NEWS TO WAKE UP TOΒ :legend:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

16 minutes ago, Elle said:

I think we should wait. The "new recording" could be LDRX or the *possibile* unreleased record

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy
Β 

1 minute ago, x VB said:

I think we should wait. The "new recording" could also be the *possibile* unreleased record

Well Jack confirmed they were working together in the studio so either way we know new music is comingΒ 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Well Jack confirmed they were working together in the studio so either way we know new music is comingΒ 

Yes. And while it’s true it might be for something else, we still pretty much discuss LDRX like we’re in a pre pre release era, so I honestly think we’d be fine with an actual pre pre release thread. ItΒ won’t hurt

1 minute ago, x VB said:

I think we should wait. The "new recording" could be LDRX or the *possibile* unreleased record

Β 

notice how it's new recording and not new re-recordingΒ ;)

Β 

now let's not put that energy out there IT'S LDRXΒ :read: