Chris Cuomo

Katy Perry

1 minute ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Anything on Smile >>>>>>>>>>>Womans world and Lifetime

Witness album >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Smile album, Woman's World, Lifetime

2.gif

On 8/9/2024 at 10:18 PM, Let the Light In said:

WTF was she thinking with Women’s World

She should have released Lifetimes early summer, things could have been a little different 

disagree tbh

Lifetimes feels, ironically, like the most lifeless song she’s ever released. Random ass dance track that could have any vocalist attached to it. At least woman’s world had that quirky katy perry charm to it..

https://t.co/MZ0IRUkldb

but LMFAOOOO does literally no one on her team have a brain?! rapist producer.. failing to get permits in a protected environment… girl omfg 

10 minutes ago, brandon said:

disagree tbh

Lifetimes feels, ironically, like the most lifeless song she’s ever released. Random ass dance track that could have any vocalist attached to it. At least woman’s world had that quirky katy perry charm to it..

https://t.co/MZ0IRUkldb

but LMFAOOOO does literally no one on her team have a brain?! rapist producer.. failing to get permits in a protected environment… girl omfg 

Tragic. :girlbye:

Bad publicity is better than no publicity but she's only getting BAD publicity ever since the era started... girl. 

:awkney2:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

45 minutes ago, brandon said:

disagree tbh

I am pretty sure Lifetimes would get much less hate if it was released as the first single. It would just be a flop. It was the fact that a song named Woman’s World + working with Dr.Luke that generated a lot of backlash.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

I was rooting for a Katy Perry renaissance this year :(

It's a shame we're two singles in and there's already so much controversy. Lifetimes is good though — and I'm still rooting for her deep down lmao

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I guess Lady Gaga beat Katy in the long run, her fans got too arrogant. I always said to people Gaga is more versatile and talented she has other things up her sleeve and all I got was ‘flop she’s over” well guess who’s over now sweetie.  No hit since 2013 no noise :rip:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

10 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I guess Lady Gaga beat Katy in the long run, her fans got too arrogant. I always said to people Gaga is more versatile and talented she has other things up her sleeve and all I got was ‘flop she’s over” well guess who’s over now sweetie.  No hit since 2013 no noise :rip:

GARGAMEL ALWAYS WINS 

24 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

It's a shame we're two singles in and there's already so much controversy. Lifetimes is good though — and I'm still rooting for her deep down lmao

i think Woman's World and Lifetimes sounds like it came from the 2010's it sounds like Katy is still stuck in the 2010's. They literally could be scrapped songs from either prism or teenage dream ngl

38 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

I am pretty sure Lifetimes would get much less hate if it was released as the first single. It would just be a flop. It was the fact that a song named Woman’s World + working with Dr.Luke that generated a lot of backlash.

nah she’d still be getting hate because why is she willingly working with doctor luke in the good year of 2024 just to produce forgettable flops?!

36 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

yeah i was excited for a potential comeback too, I had an ounce of hope that she’d somehow go back to the sound of Never Really Over but… we see how that went! 

Now I can’t help but wish the worst for her <3

1 hour ago, Lasso said:

Bad publicity is better than no publicity but she's only getting BAD publicity ever since the era started... girl. 

:awkney2:

because she has been an easy target for online trolls & 'news' sites for clicks since witness. if it was any other girl the lashings wouldn't be nearly as hard. it’s really sad tbh

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I didn’t even realize she put out a second single tbh 💀

She should just scrap everything and try again next year with OOTB 2.0 - it’s not like she’s gonna be pulling numbers anyways so might as well go back to her indie/alt-rock vibe and do something smaller and with less (forced/awkward) bombast. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹