Raise Me Up

do you think an "unreleased" album would be a good idea

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Fine China deserves to be released, I don't care if it's on the next album, if it's a standalone single, part of an unreleased compilation... That song deserves the spotlight!

:true::true::true: it’s some of her best lyricism ever. 

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

no, i can already listen to her unreleased songs just fine, why would i care if they're released, or if they stay unreleased? 

Exactly and I told her I said ma'am....

That would be too easy for miss Lana. She could literally pick the most viral unreleased songs, combine them to make somewhat of cohesive tracklist and boom profit.

Knowing Lana she'd probably rework those songs and stans would hate it.

The best case scenario would be to only release unleaked songs...

D.png

not unreleased album. she has too diverse sound in her 15+ years carrer and putting everything in one project would make it really uncohensive. some EP's kind of like deluxe but more separate project would be good idea (like Melancholia: Unreleased, BAR: Unreleased). there are things which deserve to see the light and discover by wider population + she should sneak out unleaked things as well.

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

no, i can already listen to her unreleased songs just fine, why would i care if they're released, or if they stay unreleased? 

to have them in a better, decent, listenable quality. some of her leaks sound awful because of the quality

8 minutes ago, tulsa said:

to have them in a better, decent, listenable quality. some of her leaks sound awful because of the quality

Also: Not everyone knows how to properly access them and what we're doing here is still piracy lowkey. 😅 She's not seeing any money from the actual work she put into creating these songs. That is why we should care.

In addition to that, I want people to know that it’s Lana who is behind all those amazing songs that go viral on TikTok. She deserves to get acknowledged for the bops she has created and never got to release because of fucking Video Games!

17 minutes ago, tulsa said:

I want Axl Rose Husband (final mix) SO MUCH :defeated:

1 hour ago, robertenglandgrant said:

Definitely a good idea. She has so many songs that are great, but maybe didn't make the final cut thematically or otherwise on a tracklist. She can easily gather up 15 or so that work well together, re-work/remaster if needed, and then put it out. Of course, she should only do it if she feels comfortable to have it be part of her discography, but she's already shown her openness for stuff like this with 1/3 of BB being previous unreleased songs.  

re-work is not a good idea. So we get another lmlylaw instead of pink champagne

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

I feel like she is kinda forced to release the unreleased album. Even with SYTH, it doesn't seem like she really really wanted to release it, more like they were sick of it trending everywhere without any profit. She knows there are hundreds of her songs on the internet so probably she doesn't care about money but she should get that coins. I really don't know :oopna2:

I mean, I think Lana deserves her coin, so yeah, absolutely

her unreleased catalogue is rather infamous even among casual fans - and I suspect I'm not the only one who listens more to it, than I do her released stuff

god only knows how she feels about the idea of putting one together though, I get the feeling she'd rather sprinkle them in her upcoming projects, reworked or otherwise

but if the whole SYTH thing is real, then I'm definitely for it, a few stand-alone singles to go along with the fact that she performs unreleased songs live sometimes

rihKQ8M.gif

I would be so happy with a 20-30 track unreleased compilation but at the same time I would hate to see unreleased tracks from all different eras being messily put onto a compilation. My dream would be little B side collections for each album/era so things are kept in some kind of order, but at this point I’m happy with anything. 

re-release AKA, give us a 30 track unreleased collection, and give us a UV ultra deluxe 10th anniversary collection next year with 15 b-sides thank you QUEEN!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Not at this point--it seems the moment for that has passed. It also raised the question of whether she would release the originals or rerecord them--rerecording seems to defeat the purpose--but after Lana releasing the low quality copies of the leaked songs on BB, would we get more of the same?  No thanks. 

When and if she releases a career retrospective, hopefully that will be the time she'll release high res copies of 'Fine China,' 'Serene Queen,' 'Live or Die,'  'Angels Forever,' 'Hollywood,' 'Dragon Slayer,' etc., as well as a lot of other unreleased, but never-leaked tracks, we still know nothing about. 

Wait, what would a tracklist even look like? :bebe:

Lana has talked about some of her favorite unreleased before... So I guess we'd have an idea of what songs to expect (?)

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I mean it'd make bank for sure, but I don't know if it's really worth it in the listening sense for me since most of my favorite unreleased tracks haven't had the viral treatment lol

imageproxy.jpg