ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

15 minutes ago, Blackcloud said:

….when I finally get there 😢.

Oh. This is one festival you wouldn't mind sitting through the opening acts! But your schedule is your schedule. You'll arrive before FJM and Gang of Youths. That's something! FJM is a draw on his own. An abbreviated set of his would be satisfying! Stay safe!

8 minutes ago, Louise said:

Oh. This is one festival you wouldn't mind sitting through the opening acts! But your schedule is your schedule. You'll arrive before FJM and Gang of Youths. That's something! FJM is a draw on his own. An abbreviated set of his would be satisfying!

Yeah. I would have loved to go for a 2pm arrival, but I have a friend I’m going with who only moderately likes Lana. So I’ve had to do some hard negotiating 🥹. We agreed on 4pm, and now she’s going to be late 🤷‍♂️. Family’s have broken up for less, let alone friendships 😨.

I saw FJM st Rough Trade East last year. Seemed a real cool guy, and took requests from the floor 👍.

37 minutes ago, Louise said:

You got a photo? :)

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

3 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I feel like the chance of her appearing as a guesr for the other artists sets is much higher than her calling them to the stage

I don’t think so because most people will go only for her and this is another chance of her to promote her besties

inb4 lana and FJM performs freak and while lana sings it he does an interpretative dance around the stage 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg