fishtails

Newport, RI @ Newport Folk Fest - July 30th, 2023

29 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

This is a pretty good sounding version of a lot of the show

at the end did she say "i'm lizzy grant"??? at 34:44 or am i tripping

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

23 minutes ago, American Whore said:

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

I'm p sure she did

She says 'My amazing band' :P

Spoiler

Or we can continue being delulu...:pussypower:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

24 minutes ago, American Whore said:

She was introducing her team - “Can we give it up for Porctia, Peaches, and Jazzy? My amazing band, obviously, Blake Stranathan, we’ve got Byron, we’ve got Charlie and Coco. My gorgeous dancers.”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

24 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

SHE SANG HOPE NO FUCKING WAY I HATE MY MOTHER

Help I thought you meant Lana when saying mother until I saw your post above:thumb3::bebe:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Sorry but out of all the 2023 shows this was her best one. The setlist actually made sense with the show. I fucking loved it :flutter: she looked amazing too! Vocals too!

url%5D

Just Watched the Hope Performance and it was so amazing,  I'm shook:oprah: She needs to add it to the Setlist :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

28 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I see the world didn’t implode without blue jeans and white mustang on the set. I hope Lana saw that too

Now that I think about it, is this the first show she’s ever done where she hasn’t sang Blue Jeans since like the beginning of her LDR career? I feel like that song has been on every single setlist since the beginning of time along with Video Games & Born to Die, the latter of which she also didn’t perform. Of course since this was a Folk festival it made sense without it, but I feel like by now Blue Jeans should be traded out for a different song for her usual setlist. She does love performing it though which is probably why it’s stuck around as long as it has x

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Now that I think about it, is this the first show she’s ever done where she hasn’t sang Blue Jeans since like the beginning of her LDR career? I feel like that song has been on every single setlist since the beginning of time along with Video Games & Born to Die, the latter of which she also didn’t perform. Of course since this was a Folk festival it made sense without it, but I feel like by now Blue Jeans should be traded out for a different song for her usual setlist. She does love performing it though which is probably why it’s stuck around as long as it has x

I think it also wasn’t performed on bbc 2017 

7 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I think it also wasn’t performed on bbc 2017 

True, but she also only sang 5 songs for that performance since it was a <30 minute set, similar to her 7 song set for KROQ she also did that year where Blue Jeans was also omitted to make room for Lust for Life songs.. she still sang Video Games at both though. That one will probably always stay on the setlist, as it should, since it was the song that started it all. But in general, I feel like every set that’s had at least 9 songs/45+ min always includes the trilogy of BTD, BJ, and VG x