fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

Just now, venicebitch said:

btw i had no idea they just could repress a limited varriant just like that, especially exclusive on their store - i was expecting there was some kind of arrangement for it to be exclusive to UO

this opens so many doors actually for vinyl collectors like they can literally make a repress for pink NFR one day and many other varriants 

i hope the shades of blue and purple won't be far different from its original pressing (especially looking at how amazon ocean blvd turned out irl) 

spoiler 90% of the time a 'uo exclusive' is not an uo exclusive

usually the artist store or another indie shop has the same variant

case in point the red honeymoon was a uk store exclusive too

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

spoiler 90% of the time a 'uo exclusive' is not an uo exclusive

usually the artist store or another indie shop has the same variant

case in point the red honeymoon was a uk store exclusive too

I can attest that certain stores have the same variants, worldwide, that is. FNAC stocks the Target exclusives, or is it the UO ones?

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

not putting the best interests of your client and their fans first by appeasing the fans that make you money makes you an incompetent manager, but im not surprised :eartha:

true but at the same time i think the main factor is in Lana not giving a single fuck, she probably saw UV becoming a cult classic and appreciated it more herself and gave them a green light for a repress

idk if she has that much of a say in all of this but i see other interscope artists making anniversary editions of their albums so this is my guess

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

btw i had no idea they just could repress a limited varriant just like that, especially exclusive on their store - i was expecting there was some kind of arrangement for it to be exclusive to UO

this opens so many doors actually for vinyl collectors like they can literally make a repress for pink NFR one day and many other varriants 

i hope the shades of blue and purple won't be far different from its original pressing (especially looking at how amazon ocean blvd turned out irl) 

I think they will do it. Norman was too successful too miss the opportunity of easy money + the only colored pressings of the album have the wrong FIILY mix (that was later replaced)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I can attest that certain stores have the same variants, worldwide, that is. FNAC stocks the Target exclusives, or is it the UO ones?

Usually UO variant is on official store as a different pressing (as in different manufacturer). And indie variant is everywhere!

To everyone who didn't get one:

I would bet money on them adding more stock. These aren't shipping until the end of September, so they aren't even made yet so I imagine it would simply be as easy as asking the factory to increase their order size. They've added more inventory to pretty much everything that has sold out this era, from the necklaces, to the racing jacket, to the vinyl. The white OB vinyl and the pic disc both got extra inventory multiple times. It will be the same with this

It’s so funny to do a 9th anniversary repress after not acknowledging BTD for its 10th lol

I secretly hope for a gold press of paradise, I put it in a vote for RSD Black Friday..

but she’s been showing the UV era love lately with SYTH and debuting flip side so

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, Fetiche said:

Is it fucking sold out on all the stores?

Not me being in a job interview when these came out - IM SO MAD!

At least you were hustling :$, then you'll have more money for the next repressing :hillary:....

She/Her team/ THE DAMN LABEL needs to bypass her idgaf-ness and repress all of her work on colored vinyl while the craze is still in, she gained many fans in the NFR era (for me it was COTCC era), we missed out on her earlier pressings :toofunny:. She should also capitalize on 7 inch records for certain singles, PUHLEASE

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

To everyone who didn't get one:

I would bet money on them adding more stock. These aren't shipping until the end of September, so they aren't even made yet so I imagine it would simply be as easy as asking the factory to increase their order size. They've added more inventory to pretty much everything that has sold out this era, from the necklaces, to the racing jacket, to the vinyl. The white OB vinyl and the pic disc both got extra inventory multiple times. It will be the same with this

And maybe new pressings for retailers 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I secretly hope for a gold press of paradise, I put it in a vote for RSD Black Friday..

Plsss that would be the Hunger Games

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy