fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

14 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

https://archive.ph/emxJc

A """reliable tip"""" from a """"hacking"""" aka inspecting around the site I guess, and LDR Crave was the "big" account to post it. I don't know who this reliable insider is, who would be snooping through (?source code?)....

LDR Crave recently had a change of admins, I just hope the new one isn't a clickbait for likes type of admin cause LDR Crave was pretty reliable till now 

1 minute ago, nectarofthegodss said:

LDR Crave recently had a change of admins, I just hope the new one isn't a clickbait for likes type of admin cause LDR Crave was pretty reliable till now 

Huh? Didn't a while back had a clickbait/troll scandal- either 2020 or 2021, do y'all remember?! I just KNOW it happened

Already manifesting for UV 10 year anniversary next year:  Fine China release, ITH , Fine China & Flipside on vinyl  ( & on streaming), maybe even a Version with more outtakes included like Unidentified Slaying Bill,  I Talk To Jesus, Your Girl & Cult Leader :pray2:

Never stop working delulus!!:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Ben & Ed have time to organise it… they could even do it for RSD next year and say it’s for the 10yr anniversary (though I’d prefer a deluxe version UV audiophile edition with “from the vault” like ‘I Talk to Jesus’ etc. included with ‘Flipside’ and  ‘Is this Happiness’) 

IT IS FREE MONEY FOR THEM AT THIS POINT!!!

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Already manifesting for UV 10 year anniversary next year:  Fine China release, ITH , Fine China & Flipside on vinyl  ( & on streaming), maybe even a Version with more outtakes included like Unidentified Slaying Bill, Your Girl & Cult Leader :pray2:

Never stop working delulus!!:gurl:

Make it an audiophile version (180g vinyl) for RSD 2024. 

🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡 <——— Me 

By the time the email went out it was already sold out in my country 😭

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

14 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Huh? Didn't a while back had a clickbait/troll scandal- either 2020 or 2021, do y'all remember?! I just KNOW it happened

LDR Crave or someone else? either way I wasnt on twitter back then so I couldn't remember :toofloppy:

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Wait ok so what stuff is allegedly coming back??? I can’t keep up with LDR Crave

Check the link I posted above ^

Spoiler

Allegedly that, and a boxset, speculation for now, though

Just now, nectarofthegodss said:

LDR Crave or someone else? either way I wasnt on twitter back then so I couldn't remember :toofloppy:

I MIGHT be remembering wrong, I just swear there was some clickabit drama and them being like "JUST KIDDING 🤣🤣🤣🤣" and everyone was like "oh...." Obviously I'm being hyperbolic with the word "drama", we all forgot about it the next day. I was on Insta and heard it there

7 minutes ago, brandon said:

big lana “update” accounts stop posting fake “insider” leaks challenge!

level: impossible 

Okay either they excluded their handle from the wayback machine or deleted it right as it was mid-archive....

Here is a ghetto SS of the embed, my other archive is still pending

LDRCrave-mess.jpg

Their other tweet (in reply to this) was along the lines of "If they get me blablablabla" didn't read shit after the first 3 words lol

Direct copy paste text:

"If I go down at least remember i went down looking out for you guys, I would have posted on my main if it wasnt for the armies. All good though nobody knows anything right :)"

Idk if they're trolling but, here it is anyways

they’re now gonna say:

guys they saw my tweets and found out that we know ahead of time. because of this they’re cancelling the release :(

to pretend like they know sumn and they werent making it up :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23