fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

they’re now gonna say:

guys they saw my tweets and found out that we know ahead of time. because of this they’re cancelling the release :(

to pretend like they know sumn and they werent making it up :eartha:

that's why I don't believe any "hackers" that investigate the webstore codes etc unless it's confirmed by @hotshot2am :xgiggle:

LDRCRAVE has worms for brains (unless they changed admins). The only reliable legend is @hotshot2am. Period. :oprah3:

Edit: Also you all better vote for them for Lipster of The Year. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

1 minute ago, Paris Hilton said:

LDRCRAVE has worms for brains (unless they changed admins). The only reliable legend is @hotshot2am. Period. :oprah3:

Edit: Also you all better vote for them for Lipster of The Year. 

It is still fun to archive their BS :troll:

Also, yes! @hotshot2am is a great Lipster

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

https://archive.ph/emxJc

A """reliable tip"""" from a """"hacking"""" aka inspecting around the site I guess, and LDR Crave was the "big" account to post it. I don't know who this reliable insider is, who would be snooping through (?source code?)....

the only reliable person is @hotshot2am sooooo if it wasn’t them it’s just not true :true:

faSE.gif

honestly i dont believe anything merch related unless hot shot finds it lmao i dont trust random twitter users bc usually their 'source' is a random person online or a random stock notification on an obscure website

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

2 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

honestly i dont believe anything merch related unless hot shot finds it lmao i dont trust random twitter users bc usually their 'source' is a random person online or a random stock notification on an obscure website

The site in question:

Screenshot-20221207-132050-Chrome.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20221207-132540-Chrome.jpg

so glad i was able to snag the repress off the UK site, and if that boxset does come back you best believe i'll waste my money on that too! :oprah3: the ultra variants have been on my wishlist for so long and i know resellers shit their pants when it dropped 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

57 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Okay either they excluded their handle from the wayback machine or deleted it right as it was mid-archive....

Here is a ghetto SS of the embed, my other archive is still pending

LDRCrave-mess.jpg

Their other tweet (in reply to this) was along the lines of "If they get me blablablabla" didn't read shit after the first 3 words lol

Direct copy paste text:

"If I go down at least remember i went down looking out for you guys, I would have posted on my main if it wasnt for the armies. All good though nobody knows anything right :)"

Idk if they're trolling but, here it is anyways

Why are the acting like they are Wikileaks lmao. It’s really not that dramatic 💀🤣

4 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

When honeymoon gets repressed too im shaking:smile2:

when the clear coke bottle lfl, neon green nfr, and heart shaped lust for life get repressed :oprah4:

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)