lanaismamom

"Lust for Life" Album Recording/Writing Timeline and Creative Process Discussion

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Me :sass: As of now we have Zodiac, Dark City, Paradise, Come With Me, and now Malibu😘

i had my suspicions you were going to be one of those people

10 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

there's no way she's going to use a very old demo for a lust for life track in anything upcoming, just because lana claims she "completely deleted" it doesn't mean it was especially personal, maybe she just didn't really care for it or didn't feel like it was necessary to keep, but obviously producers probably still had their copy of the demo

and we can acknowledge that leaker culture is pretty messed up at the end of the day, while also still allowing ourselves to be curious about unreleased songs, leaks happen with practically every artist, nobody here is going to advocate listening to anything that lana really didn't want out (such as that song), fans can decide whether or not they want to listen to leaked songs, but i don't think there's anything wrong with enjoying a song that has leaked onto the internet for the most part

Lana has expressed she didn't want Malibu to leak online or anyone to hear it so that's why she deleted it. So I think it specifically fits into audio she specifically doesn't want released. But there should be an expectation of privacy for anything she records in my opinion. Maybe some other users feel different. I just feel especially bad considering what happened in Brazil recently... I am not sure if I am missing something but I think it's weird for a person to seek out this song when we already know Lana deleted it for a reason. I feel like I am repeating myself but perhaps I am missing something. 

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Speaking of Zodiac I just heard another snippet of that ma is whispering

Sooo…is she giving or flopping, do you think it should be reworked for the next record? 

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

i had my suspicions you were going to be one of those people

Thank you❤️

3 minutes ago, Dior said:

Lana has expressed she didn't want Malibu to leak online or anyone to hear it so that's why she deleted it. So I think it specifically fits into audio she specifically doesn't want released. But there should be an expectation of privacy for anything she records in my opinion. Maybe some other users feel different. I just feel especially bad considering what happened in Brazil recently... I am not sure if I am missing something but I think it's weird for a person to seek out this song when we already know Lana deleted it for a reason. I feel like I am repeating myself but perhaps I am missing something. 

did she actually say this? i don't believe she did, all i know is that she said it was "completely deleted"

edit: i now recall that she said it was too personal which is why she deleted, so it does make sense to say that she might not want it out there, but regardless, i don't think people shouldn't be allowed to discuss it or be curious about the song

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

1 minute ago, Dior said:

u rlly came to the wrong thread to speak the “don’t listen to leaks there bad 🥺🥺” dialogue. save it for the LDRX pre release 2 weeks before it drops

YCY3W7s.jpg

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

did she actually say this? i don't believe she did, all i know is that she said it was "completely deleted"

edit: i now recall that she said it was too personal which is why she deleted, so it does make sense to say that she might not want it out there, but regardless, i don't think people shouldn't be allowed to discuss it or be curious about the song

If fans have it and are already talking about the quality of the song it will eventually leak... I never had an issue talking about unreleased music. I just think it's sad for Lana people are hearing this song she has no intention for them to hear she went as far to delete it. That's all. I don't know why many users are being negative surrounding Lana's privacy. 

nobody's going to leak anything and that's that lol

i do find it funny though that we still feel the need to have this conversation about lana's privacy every time something darksided leaks (e.g. he hits me because he loves me)

it's already an invasion of privacy, the fact that ppl are in possession of unreleased material, let's please not moralize about it further than that bc it's frankly unnecessary

(and i don't just mean having the songs on your hdd, i mean like how they actually ended up there vs. staying in the vault, that's as protracted as theft gets)

if we happen to be able to infer something especially personal from something that leaks, maybe we can just collectively agree to be classy about it, if it's that serious?

or is that too tall an order? because it's literally already happened once lol

rihKQ8M.gif

24 minutes ago, Star Lux Cherry Pie said:

nobody's going to leak anything and that's that lol

i do find it funny though that we still feel the need to have this conversation about lana's privacy every time something darksided leaks (e.g. he hits me because he loves me)

it's already an invasion of privacy, the fact that ppl are in possession of unreleased material, let's please not moralize about it further than that bc it's frankly unnecessary

(and i don't just mean having the songs on your hdd, i mean like how they actually ended up there vs. staying in the vault, that's as protracted as theft gets)

if we happen to be able to infer something especially personal from something that leaks, maybe we can just collectively agree to be classy about it, if it's that serious?

is that too tall an order? because it's literally already happened once lol

People were debating the moeality

Sorry can someone delete the above post. It is causing an error for me. I'm not tech savvy enough to figure out how to delete it or edit it properly. 

By the logic it already happened = no need to talk about then I guess it's reasonable to not discuss material that has already been recorded. But of course that doesn't make any sense at all.  

When Lana's car got broken into and a fan tried to speak to her outside that church the comments on IG made me think a majority of fans respect her privacy maybe that was just me being naive. 

4 minutes ago, Dior said:

When Lana's car got broken into and a fan tried to speak to her outside that church the comments on IG made me think a majority of fans respect her privacy

bescause IG fans are like the teachers pets of this fandom.

YCY3W7s.jpg