Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

I totally understand starting with a song from her latest album, but if anyone there somehow hadn't heard A&W they would have to be so confused that Lana chose to start the show yelling at the crowd that they're fucking up BIG TIME. :silly:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

7 minutes ago, Umaniac said:

I love that the backing track has taken a step back and her vocals shine in fully. A few years ago she would’ve sang chemtrails relying on backing track but today we’ve seen her show how far she has gotten.

It seems like she's enjoying it, too! She finally put her Lanussy to work! :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

19 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Probably why

:slayty:

Good now that she promoted the new songs there they can get into the later albums. Stream Bartender on Spotify!

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

Good now that she promoted the new songs there they can get into the later albums. Stream Bartender on Spotify!

Most people could only sing the BTD songs and the tik tok ones. When she sangue Arcadia, Bartender and anything from Ocean it was QUIET

22 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

SALVATORE? WITHOUT ME PRESENT? :omg:

She didn't remember the lyrics 

EotAQlJ.jpg

I haven't watched the show yet but could someone tell me: How was her voice this time? Was it just as great as her last show? Overall, how was the show?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

14 minutes ago, blackenedrussianpoetry said:

Really? Actually quiet?

Only some people sang, but most close to where I was were quiet and we could hear her voice lol.

3 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

I haven't watched the show yet but could someone tell me: How was her voice this time? Was it just as great as her last show? Overall, how was the show?

Pretty good, just wish she had a better set list tbh

EotAQlJ.jpg

4 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

She was all smiley, vocals on point, specially during Chemtrails, really angelic. And playback seemed less loud just like it was on Glastonbury. 
No complaints from me and now I’m excited for the next shows:sass:

17 minutes ago, Doll Harlow said:

overall i think it was the best so far from this festival tour, lana was on time, her energy was great, she didn't had to cut songs due to time restrictions, she sang salvatore, it was great! 

so far for me...

best dress - mita rio

best hair - glastonbury

best crowd - mita sao paulo

best overall - la prima estate

1 hour ago, BoardingSchool said:

I totally understand starting with a song from her latest album, but if anyone there somehow hadn't heard A&W they would have to be so confused that Lana chose to start the show yelling at the crowd that they're fucking up BIG TIME. :silly:

:oic2:😂 never thought of this. 

Sounds like a great show however. If people were more quiet, you could at least hear her voice, lol. 

It was expensive watch it 

22 minutes ago, x VB said:

The show was amazing, I was so close to her :defeated: anyway I don't know if she already did it in the past shows but she confirmed it's "Lennon on my back" and not "leanin' on my back"

I’m so lost what song is this from lmao

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me