Fireffie

Lido di Camaiora, IT @ La Prima Estate - July 2nd, 2023

Out of all Lana shows I’ve been to experiencing Chemtrails debut with that cute choreo and godly vocals I think is my favorite live moment of all the time 

i recorded the whole thing but I can’t even post it anywhere because of me fucking SCREAMING the lyrics 

Candy Necklace got me! Got its hooks in me. Thanx, @orlando for putting the time stamps. I have been skipping around. Byron Thomas does it justice. I like his little jazzy flair! And his vocal. You can hear the vocals because this is a newer song the fans are not screaming every lyric.

20 hours ago, Cryptid Under Ocean Blvd said:

I just stress ate pao de queijo cause of this, if hyde park doesn't stream.......................

BST doesn’t have an official stream I don’t think 

oh WOW the Chemtrails performance was PERFECT!

She didn't miss a single word, hit every note beautifully, the choreo was enchanting, and she enjoyed it a lot :defeated:

also she's singing better than ever. people who say otherwise, especially in this forum, are just hating

lmaoo she started early for Cherry, Byron laughed and hurried up, and she was singing a very sustained "loooooooove..." until the band catched up :lmao:

5 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

oh WOW the Chemtrails performance was PERFECT!

She didn't miss a single word, hit every note beautifully, the choreo was enchanting, and she enjoyed it a lot :defeated:

also she's singing better than ever. people who say otherwise, especially in this forum, are just hating

The choreo was so sweet like Lana’s smile. Her smile and cuteness is just divine 😇.

2 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

The fact that COCC and Arcadia are gorgeous performances 

So happy for these two being performed so well and their albums getting recognition 

Exactly like I will not tolerate any Arcadia slander it’s such a sweet song and she sings it with such emotion:trisha:
I'm leavin' them as I was five-foot-eight
Western belt, plus the hate that they gave
By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America:trisha: 

9 hours ago, Blackcloud said:

The choreo was so sweet like Lana’s smile. Her smile and cuteness is just divine 😇.

10 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

the choreo was enchanting, and she enjoyed it a lot :defeated:

10 hours ago, venicebitch said:

Out of all Lana shows I’ve been to experiencing Chemtrails debut with that cute choreo and godly vocals I think is my favorite live moment of all the time

Thanx for positive feedback on the choreo for Chemtrails. What a [live] debut! Even if COCC isn't one's fav song, the live makes it special . . .

The "call" of "there's a tunnel under ocean blvd" by the singers, and the audience answering "don't forget me!" then the background vocalists ad libbing and improvising at the end, where the spotlight shines on them, has me emotional. So beautiful.

Pretty When You Cry belongs in Lana's set. I like this capture, because you see how the live evolved with the heavy rock treatment, i.e., Carlin White's masterful drumming, Blake's unbelievable solo at the end, and the precision choreo by Alex et al . . . Still learning names. Alex and company aren't taking prisoners. It is difficult to dance in sync on a stage. On Pretty, the dancers display amazing synchronization. So powerful. It moves me to tears on a different level than the voices on Ocean . . . Just how it builds and has that splashy crescendo at the end . . . Watch drummer Carlin White. He's playing notes, not just keeping a robotic beat.

A friend of mine who was there sent me some videos and WOW her vocals are unmatched this year, she was singing without any flaw! I really hope she goes on an actual tour so we can hear other songs live

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

9 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Exactly like I will not tolerate any Arcadia slander it’s such a sweet song and she sings it with such emotion:trisha:
I'm leavin' them as I was five-foot-eight
Western belt, plus the hate that they gave
By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America:trisha: 

I love Arcadia. It has such beauty and warmth to it ☺️.

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

5 hours ago, J03 said:

BST doesn’t have an official stream I don’t think 

truly in the trenches, I'll go stress eat some more :xcry:

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

1 hour ago, Future Jazz said:

would anyone have a video for chemtrails where you can actually hear her? i'm sorry but on the video of the full concert you almost can't hear her on chemtrails which is such a shame

Lanaboards posted a better quality 2 minute snippet of Chemtrails which Stereogum picked up:

Watch Lana Del Rey Sing “Chemtrails Over The Country Club” Live For The First Time
https://www.stereogum.com/2229021/watch-lana-del-rey-sing-chemtrails-over-the-country-club-live-for-the-first-time/news/

Congrats, @Elle! Stereogum posted another snippet from nearby. They show off the delightful choreography . . . The audience cheered when the dancers formed a steeple . . .

Enjoy!