That Venice Bitch

Dublin, IE @ 3Arena - July 7th, 2023

On 6/27/2023 at 10:10 AM, Elle said:

Would have totally gone to this if it wasn’t announced so close to the day and also taking place during one of my best friend’s birthday weekends since I usually host :xcry:

I still forever mourn not attending her Dublin show in 2013 that I had tickets to, but couldn’t attend last minute due to a family issue. I’ll see her there one day x

Samee about 2013 Dublin show. I was only 15 and didn’t go cause it was over 18’s but then a user on here (who was 14) said they went on their own and they weren't checking ID’s :defeated: It wouldn't be so bad if it didn’t end up being an iconic show with the Video Games crying moment 

On 6/27/2023 at 11:23 AM, ImenaOphelia said:

No. She's not in Europe as much as in the US (which is obvious). Apart from Portofino, she rarely visits Europe, so if she's here - I'm not surprised she's doing some shows here. Besides Portofino, she visits Europe very rarely, so if she's already here - I'm not surprised she's doing a few shows here.

literally this, it’s kinda hard to feel bad for the US fans this time when they got the Endless Summer, LA to the Moon & NFR tours whilst we got like four dates for the entire continent in 2017. 

Anyone have a thought about what area she may be staying in? Or hotel? I really don’t like jeopardizing one’s privacy but I do happen to be in Dublin but I leave tomorrow so idk if she’ll even be here. But message me privately instead if you wanna talk about it lol

22 hours ago, derrymore said:

Anyone have a thought about what area she may be staying in? Or hotel? I really don’t like jeopardizing one’s privacy but I do happen to be in Dublin but I leave tomorrow so idk if she’ll even be here. But message me privately instead if you wanna talk about it lol

You’d really go to her hotel to meet her? :wtf3:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

okay when does the show start y'all 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

why is this thread kinda dead even tho she's performing literally today :tommy:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

10 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

why is this thread kinda dead even tho she's performing literally today :tommy:

I mean… its gonna be a cute perfo for sure but what are we supposed to talk about, it’s not like something new is gonna happen :oic2: