Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

9 minutes ago, loveyoumadly said:

98€ standing ticket
145€ cat 2 (seated, back of the venue)
194€ cat 1 (seated, just behind standing section)

those prices are crazy :defeated:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

30 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

those prices are crazy :defeated:

ikr especially for the venue I mean prices at l'Olympia are usually 40-70 euros max 

Just now, loveyoumadly said:

ikr especially for the venue I mean prices at l'Olympia are usually 40-70 euros max 

It's such a small venue it's honestly crazy she's gonna play there 

11 hours ago, loveyoumadly said:

It's such a small venue it's honestly crazy she's gonna play there 

Just looked it up, so it's less than 3000 people actually? Love that. Regarding this, the prices seem acceptable (having in mind that they are higher than usually for Paris in general) 

Only hope they play there at all. A friend of mine went from Berlin to a concert in Paris tonight, but the concert was cancelled last minute because of the trouble on the streets of Paris... Have this in mind, especially when booking from abroad! 

It was expensive watch it 

24 minutes ago, Good Intentions said:

France is in an exceptional situation because of the riots, maybe Lana should rather cancel the concert :biblio:

It's also possible it gets cancelled by the government, earlier or later. Her message sounded to me like my friend had already arrived at stade the France when they decided to cancel the concert by Mylene Farmer. 

It was expensive watch it 

2 minutes ago, Velours said:

Sold out :oprah2:!!@?!

Apparently the venue holds less than 2,500 people. 420k+ queue is insane so the people who get the tickets are gonna be LUCKYYY

Edit: If you were in that queue, there was a half of a 1% chance you’d score a ticket :toofunny:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Apparently the venue holds less than 2,500 people. 420k+ queue is insane so the people who get the tickets are gonna be LUCKYYY

Edit: If you were in that queue, there was a half of a 1% chance you’d score a ticket :toofunny:

:air: She did the french lipsters so dirty choosing such a small venue. When she announced she was coming to Mexico's Foro Sol, with a capacity of 65,000 people, some people were commenting stuff like ''she probably won't be able to fill the stadium, hopefully I'll get tickets on sale''....and like sis there were more than 40,000 people on the queue, instant sold out :rip:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City