Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

1 minute ago, Billie said:

No but seriously why does Lana perform songs like Bartender and White Mustang on a festival tour… :eartha2: WDGAF 

I think it might be just a safe choice and easy to sing but fr.. we won't hear Shades of Cool or Cola anymore :bebe:

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

I think it might be just a safe choice and easy to sing but fr.. we won't hear Shades of Cool or Cola anymore :bebe:

Girl then she need to take some vocal lessons and pop an Ativan before the show because she’s been performing for 10+ years and I’m tired of these excuses:smile2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Plungheretti again, she’s doing Summertime Sadness x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, bluedealer said:

I don’t even think this is the reason. Candy Necklace is one of the hardest songs on this setlist and arguably the one she does best every time. And she’s cutting Venice which is one of the easiest. I genuinely think she feels like she’s playing her best songs…