Elle

Paris, FR @ L’Olympia - July 10th, 2023

1 minute ago, sierramadre said:

I don’t even think this is the reason. Candy Necklace is one of the hardest songs on this setlist and arguably the one she does best every time. And she’s cutting Venice which is one of the easiest. I genuinely think she feels like she’s playing her best songs…

You have a point. She once said Pretty When You Cry is her sexiest song, so those are probably her favorites.

2 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

But there are so many others safe choices, songs that don’t require her to hit high notes. 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Girl then she need to take some vocal lessons and pop an Ativan before the show because she’s been performing for 10+ years and I’m tired of these excuses:smile2:

I'm not defending her I'm just a white mustang hater 😭 I totally agree with you. The fact that she used her unreleased songs during Endless Summer tour :bebe: 

This tour is really good tho I appreciate the backup singers and dancers!! But the setlist is just kinda disappointing right now

5 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

I don’t even think this is the reason. Candy Necklace is one of the hardest songs on this setlist and arguably the one she does best every time. And she’s cutting Venice which is one of the easiest. I genuinely think she feels like she’s playing her best songs…

I think this too. Purely because I can imagine Lana thinking White Mustang and Bartender are her best. I just don’t understand why she has just released a phenomenal record and refuses to change out 6 year old songs for newer ones. 

I will say though, seeing WM live last night with the racing visuals was life changing :defeated:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

22 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Bartender is the least popular song from NFR too. I don’t get why she plays it instead of Venice. 

THIS. Out of ALL the NFR songs, the ones she chooses to perform make absolutely no sense :facepalm: I love her, but there's no inkling of being aware of what her fans want when it comes to her shows :hooker: not saying go full fan-service but..... the dancers?! the majority of the setlist?