Strangelove

Lana's strongest feature (Released & Unreleased)

UFB, Riverside and Let The Light In 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

4 hours ago, Strangelove said:

Wow never heard this. Thanks for posting. I have to revisit Chet Baker. 

there are so many more featuring made during nfr tour

Daddy Issues feat. Jesse Rutherford
Diamonds & Rust feat. Joan Baez
Don't Know How to Keep Loving You feat. Joan Baez; feat. Julia Jacklin
Don't Think Twice, It's All Right feat. Hamilton Leithauser
Eat for Free feat. Haley McCallum-Bonar
Find Yourself feat. Lukas Nelson

I Will Follow You Into the Dark feat. Benjamin Gibbard

Look Away feat. Nikki Lane
Night Shift feat. Lucy Dacus

Suzanne feat. Robert Ellis

They All Want You feat. Lissie
When I'm with You feat. Bethany Cosentino
Whicked Game feat. Chris Isaak

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

For some reason I'll Be Home For Christmas slays me, and I don't even like Kacey Musgraves it's just the way Lana sings is utterly divine. And it's so evocative of the NFR era where she was randomly everywhere, in her little flat shoes just casually being social and critically-acclaimed

Stargirl, Prisoner, Lust For Life, Tomorrow Never Came, Beautiful People Beautiful Problems, Summer Bummer, Groupie Love, Candy Necklace, Let The Light In, Paris Texas, Grandfather..., Summer Wine, Riverside, UFB, Lost At Sea, Hollywood Bowl, Snow On The Beach (both although, More Lana Version is better), Woman, Dealer, Thunder (if we count The Last Shadow Puppets in it), Wait For Life, Living With Myself, [and Blue Madonna and God Save Our Young Blood, but I don't listen to these songs anymore because of Børns controversy]. 

Maybe there are some I forgot but these long list of features are the ones I love the most because these songs are beautiful, and Lana's & the other collaborators' parts in those songs are gorgeous too. I love the lyrics and production in those songs too. I also love songs where she's just vibing and humming/singing background vocals, just carrying the song lyrically (like the old version of Snow On The Beach, Living With Myself, God Savs Our Young Blood). :legend:

url%5D

I love all her songs with Barrie (UFB, Riverside, Summer Wine, If You Lie Down With Me, Brooklyn Baby...), they're heaven.

I also like all her work with Abel (Stargirl, Lust for Life, Party Monster, Prisoner...); yes his voice sounds "whiny" sometimes but his sound is incredible for Lana. I want more collabs from them.

However I feel like Ocean Blvd has her best features ever, which was a surprise to me as I wasn't expecting much when the tracklist was released.

Candy Necklace I think is my favorite LDR collab. Jon's piano skills speak for themselves. His voice at the end is a highlight. Pure cinematic magic.

The samples used in Paris Texas and Grandfather are beautiful. Jack's verse in Margaret is my favorite part of the song.

Let the Light In is a damn classic.

But then we have the Judah Smith Interlude which I hate, and as much as I love Peppers, I could've lived without Tommy's sample.

As for live performances, Wicked Games with Chris Isaak was iconic. Her vocals towards the end are gorgeous.

Hallucinogenics will forever have me in a blissful choke hold :wub: and Buddy's Rendezvous is a lush experience of time travelling splendour 

also Dayglo Reflection goes hard  

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑