MakingOut

Who’s the Ultimate Insider?

Just now, taco truck said:

ugh i hate when it seems like we might actually get a leak and then the insiders just start fighting about their random drama on the thread

when eclipse makes a new thread titled "[LEAK] To Be Revealed" and then leaks the Ocean Blvd acapellas

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, Wait For Life said:

Let’s talk about how @111 is literally lanaswildflowers the same way Boz is Kintsugi

omg what is actually so crazy is no one cares 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

the trajectory of this thread…. deciding who’s the ULTIMATE insider to strangelovegate to 111gate to talking about leakers/insiders of the music subsections of lanaboards

I am NOT an insider. Please stop spreading misinformation or I am reporting you. Please I am asking kindly. 

Just now, dxniell said:

ok real question out of all the songs which one do u wanna leak the most? 

no no no let me ask the REAL QUESTIONS. iirc someone asked eclipse what his fav lana unleaked song is and IIRC CORRECTLY he said it’s a song from 2013.. now @111 if you care to answer, has that song leaked or has your fav song changed? 

Spoiler

if eclipse says a song is good, i’ll believe him despite my beliefs because he has good taste :true:

3 hours ago, The Grants said:

Rebecca Black

Damn… you beat me to it :poordat:

tumblr_n4auy0Q6TU1sxxwkso1_500.jpg

Our last TRUE Lana insider

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, Strangelove said:

I am NOT an insider. Please stop spreading misinformation or I am reporting you. Please I am asking kindly. 

i wasn’t calling you an insider i was just stating what occurred in this thread despite the thread being hours old

1 minute ago, cinnamongirI said:

no no no let me ask the REAL QUESTIONS. iirc someone asked eclipse what his fav lana unleaked song is and IIRC CORRECTLY he said it’s a song from 2013.. now @111 if you care to answer, has that song leaked or has your fav song changed? 

Reveal hidden contents

if eclipse says a song is good, i’ll believe him despite my beliefs because he has good taste :true:

im liking ur thought process

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

2 minutes ago, FkaTwinks said:

all the 'insiders' and hoarders on LanaBoards/ATRL (BOZ comes to mind in particular) come across pretentious and narcissistic as hell; it really gives "I have nothing going for me, the only thing that brings me any thrill is being able to have an MP3 that other randos on the internet don't"

to be more specific, someone popping on forums/Twitter/whatever for no reason other than to write posts like "ouuu X's unannounced project is so good"/"Y has a surprise coming"/"[insert baseless song info here]" is attention-seeking at best

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina